In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

mathews

gonecribbingonecribbin Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
What is your "experienced" opinion of the Mathews XL bow?

Thanks

Rockton

Comments

• Options
    gonecribbingonecribbin Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had an LX, nice smooth quiet bow, traded in for an outback, Nicest hunting bow Ive ever shot, but I havent shot swichback yet so that might change my opinion. I shoot 3d with a hoyt ultratec, this is ten times more forgiving than my mathews but doesnt have the speed or silence, have met alot of people who love mathews and a few who dispise them, best bet is find a shop that will let you try a few different set-ups, show up on league night, chat with the boys and take their equipment for a quick test run (most guys are more than happy to show off their set-up). I have shot a conquest 2 and I to thought it was a very smooth bow.
    !!!!oops this was suposred to be reply to : mathews conquest 2 topic, musta hit wrong button
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]
    Until I got to your last sentance I was scratching my head wondering where all that was going. [:D]