In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Need help

kingprairiedawgkingprairiedawg Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
I am a rancher and outfitter in South Dakota. I am going to open up the home place for Bow hunters ONLY.I am going to offer the hunts on gunbroker as soon as I have the new pics.It will be for whitetail or mule deer. I would like to know of any forums that could help me get this info to the guys taht would be interestad. It would be great hunting for new bowhunters with out tons of time in the woods,all the hard work is done.It is also for guys on a budget.I have to many deer on this place.I am not trying to sell it here . I know it is late to book A hunt.But would like to know what Bowhunters think.Thanks for any help or info

Comments

• kingprairiedawgkingprairiedawg Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My eyes seem to be getting progressivly worse close up I am fine lond distance. I wear reading glasses.

Here is my problem. I was shooting last night after work and when I look through my peep the three pins are so close that they are blury- fuzzy quite a bit. I can wear my glasses, but then the target down range would be blury. any one else dealing with this... Tough to get old. I'll tell ya.[:(]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    well Im headed to North dakota already, I would try having a small web site made if it were me I think it would be much more effective.
    best wishes.[;)]
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with Buckey....websites the way to go. Id be interested myself. Shoot me an e-mail with some details. Thanks
  • BBQGUYBBQGUY Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any speed goats on your place?