In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Slash

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
hope your ok, I saw the storms came threw your area and killed several people. Hope you and all your family are ok.
EDIT.. sorry I jsut saw your post, glad all is OK!!!!

Hoytboy!![:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Did you see my deer pic? Did you see the bow that made the harvest possible? Doh! its a Mathews! Chalk one up for the quality bow shooters! RockOn2.gificon_smile_dancing.gificon_smile_applause.gifanim_bannana.gifanim_beer.gifanim_buttkick.gifanim_nutkick.gifanim_moon.gif

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    How is that hind sight working for ya? Did you look on their web site? They have alot of info and some suggestions on there. Let me know. I went back to it. Have decided that I really do hate peeps and that was not all in my head. They are evil and out to get me.(just like the fuzzy worms)

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    [?] for ya.....Can I just get a doe tag out there "Indiana" or do I have to buy a Buck tag frist???????
    edited November -1
    Slacker
    lacking
    Archey
    skills
    HO_NO Homo for you Buds wad[:D][:D][}:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Goober??? I thought that was Racer?

It's been a while since we had things really stirred up!

Mathews SUCK!

I thought we should start a new thread.

Hoyt Blows!

Wait, wait, wait...If mathews sucks and hoyt blows, whats bowtech?
    edited November -1
    Did you get in on the police chase?
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't had a chance to shoot much more with it. I was out of town all weekend and bought a new whisker biscuit for my bow and got that put on yesterday. Now today, we have had what was left of the hurricane move through and dump over 4" of rain on us today! I hope to shoot some more tomorrow. I do think that I am going to like it, it's just going to take a little getting use to. Thanks for asking!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi