In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gun value

h.d.p.h.d.p. Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
was wondering if anyone could help me with the value of my savage model 110 7mm mag, good shape, wood stock with cheak pad. front and rear sight! any help would be very appricated! thx

Comments

• h.d.p.h.d.p. Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    my neighbor borrowed $2oo dollars and gave me his gun to keep if he didn't pay back the money in 1 week. that was 3 months ago. i was told it is worth $400. someone else said $600. it's a smith & wesson 357 magnum, model 28 highway patrolman. serial# s194293 from the end of the cylinder to end of barrel it measures 4 inches. whats the best route to take to get top dollar for it.
    edited November -1
    can any one tell me what a ithaca skb 12 ga mod505 might be worth thanks
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning Arms Co. St Louis Mo& Montreal P,Q made in Belguim special steel 12 ga 2 3/4 shell Light Twelve,(all of this is written on the gun itself) with a gold trigger. On the under side where the shells go in at there is a number 3G and then under it is 17341. It was my father's shotgun that he hardly ever fired. He said that all he ever wanted was that particular Browning semi auto. Can you tell me what it is worth? Thanks.
    edited November -1
    Anyone know the value of a High Standard Sport King Carbine 22 auto in good condition.

Thanks
    John
    edited November -1
    I am looking for the cost / value of a hunting rifle. It is a vorenbauch/ vore titan 2 in a 7mm mag. This may not be the correct spelling. Ihave been told that it is a rare gun.Any body know?
    edited November -1
    I have a Leinad Cobray 11/9mm with Stock and barrel,Also has a flash suppressor and comes with two 30 round clips and a Nice padded Case..I dont know alot about the gun but it does not want to cycle ammo correctly..I have been told its probably because of lack of use,A good cleaning and lubricating or something else..What should I be asking for this as it is? Its Very clean and Looks like New. thanks
    edited November -1
    I'm bidding on a Winchester 70 in 300 H & H. Gun is in excellent shape. Comes with engraved rings and bases. Has open sights. Gun was made between 1989 and 1992. What's it worth, both as a caliber and as a gun in general. Can't decide how high to take it.
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know the value of a 1913 Stevens 12 gauge nitro special single shot?

DeeDee Grindle
    edited November -1
    I am considering selling my Ruger P91DC to fund my purchase of a 1911. I have had this gun for 6-7 years. It comes with 2 clips and an Uncle Mikes holster. I would say the gun is in very good condition. I just dont have any idea what to ask for it. Thanks in advance.

ruger.jpg
    edited November -1
    I have a Franchi 48AL Deluxe Black Magic 20ga with a ported barrel and pachmayr white line recoil pad the gun is very good condition. I have only the MOD choke tube for it. It was taken to the skeet range 2 times and hunted with only 1 time. There are no scraches. Can some one tell me what this gun is worth. I can not find in any of my books what the Black Magic guns are worth.

Thanks

Ray

More Powder, More Lead, More Dead
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning A5 from the 60's SN 4M 70350 NIB with box. I do not think that it has been fired. Any ideas on the value?
    edited November -1
    For a friend I need approx values of
    20 Ga Mossberg model 500CT
    12 Ga Buck Special model 24
    22 Marlin model 6 with Bushnell 74-1545-0 Y scope
    22 Ruger Mark II pistol
    S&W 357 model 19-4

He is disabled and needs to disose of them
    edited November -1
    I have a chance to buy a Smith & Wesson 32 cal. pistol with serial #149. I would like to know if someone knows the value of this gun or can tell me where I can find that info........THANKS.......RWater8871
    edited November -1
    can ne1 tell me this guns value?....Remington 700...300 ultra mag...bolt....fluted barrel...nickle plate...composite stock...simmons scope...28-10x44
    edited November -1
    I have a pistol I want a value for.
    It is a Colt .32 and on the side is written:
    Colt's PTFA MFG co. HARTFORD CT USA
    PATENTED APRIL 20, 1897 DEC. 22, 1903
    the serial # is 534782

It is in original box and box says .32 New Police on the side. It appears to have been fired very little or not at all.

Lacey D. Coker Jr.
    edited November -1
    I am looking at buying a gun from someone I work with. It is a Colt AR-15 SP-1 model (16" barrel, telescoping stock). It has only had 200 to 300 rounds put through it, has almost no wear inside or out. He has the owners manual, the original 20 rd magazine and a Colt 4x scope with quick adjustments for range from 100 to 800 yards. What is a fair price for this gun? Anything I should watch out for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    edited November -1
    Below is a list of weapons I recently came across. Prior to getting them appraised I am hoping someone can give me a ballpark idea of the value. All weapons are functional. If the condition is fair this means cosmetic issues ie chipped stock or re blueing may be needed. Good condition = no issues.

Thank you in advace for your help.

Stevens Model 311 Double 16 ga. Serial No. None Condition - Fair

Ruger Pistol Model II 22cal. Serial No. 10-29382 with Holster Condition - Fair

Broomhandle Mauser Pistol 30 cal. Serial No. 517823 with Holster Condition - Fair

Belgium Browning Pistol 9mm cal. Serial No. 54188 with Holster Condition - Fair

Winchester Model 94 cal. 32 Spec. Serial No. 1819046 Condition - Fair

Remington Model 788 w/ Bushnell Scope Serial No. None Condition - Good

Remington Model 510P22 w/ peep sights Serial No. None Condition - Good

Remington Model 582 22 cal. Bolt Action Serial No. 13495 Condition - Good

Vangaurd 7mm-08 cal. w/ Redfield 2x-7x Scope Serial No. VL19729 Condition - Good
    edited November -1
    What is a S&W Model 25-9 with a 4" barrel worth? This gun is 99% with the box and paperwork. I cannot seem to find one to compare price with.Thanks In AdvanceJ and C
    edited November -1
    I have what appears to be a German (Mauser) 5 numbers in the serial number, writing on slide, Waffenfabrik Mauser A G Oberndorf a N MAUSER'S Patent
    I believe it to be .25 cal. with 8 round magazine. What do I have??

There is some sort of stamp marking on the right side of the slide??p
    also on the right side of the slide is the name Germany, has what appears to be original grips, and gun is in good shape.On the left side of the slide is the word MAUSER stamped

thanks for the come back

Patriot

Dick lemoi
    edited November -1
    Need Opinions on value of used browning micro medallion .22 shows handling marks on stock. Barrel also has wear on barrel.
    edited November -1
    I have a M-66 Super Single Ithaca single shot, with lever action breakdown, Would like some or any info on this gun and the value if anyone can help me out. Thanks
    Hillbilly

Also, a Ithaca Model 37 FeatherLite 16 ga in mint condition, like to know any information and the value if anyone could help me. Thanks
    Hillbilly
    edited November -1
    im curious what a remington 700 BDL bolt action rifle is worth. it is stainless with a synthetic stock chambered in the 300 weatherby round. it also has a leupold VX-II 6-18x40 scope and comes with 2 clips. all is in good condition. thanks
    edited November -1
    I just received a gun I would like to sell and was wondering if someone had some ideas on what to start the bidding at. It is a colt match target hbar 223 with 3-30 round clips,trijicon acog scope and a beamshot laser all in very good shape.I guess I'll put up a no reserve price?Thanks for any help.
    edited November -1
    can you guys/gals help me establish the value of this gun ?
    mini 14 series 184
    never been fired
    stainless steel with folding stock
    factory compensator ?
    mint condition

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP
    edited November -1
    What is the avg. value of a Ruger 77/50 inline .50 cal muzzleloader? It is the one with stainless bolt, wood stock, No. 11 primers, etc. Maybe this was the only model they produced??? The gun is in perfect condition. Any help would be appreciated.
    edited November -1
    1911 COLT 45 NATIONAL MATCH MADE IN 1938 ITS IN PRISTINE SHAPE WHAT DO U THINK THE GUN IS WORTH
    edited November -1
    wondering the value of a Winchester 94 John Browning 150th anniversary 44 mag, 1 of 150. thanks.
    edited November -1
    I'm interested in knowing the value of a 12 ga., Browning A-Bolt, with open sights and fully rifled barrel. It is new in the box.
    edited November -1
    I won a Henry 22cal. rifle. It is a Wild Turkey Federation model with the Wild turkey coin in the stock. Its brand new in the box. Anybody know what the value of this gun is? thanks Hoser
    edited November -1
    Please help me out with the value of the following firearm;

1972 year model Winchester Model 70, 7mm Rem. Mag., wood monte carlo stock with black cap and white spacer on pistol grip and black fore end cap with white spacer. Polished blue barrel and receiver shows minor signs of wear. The bore is bright. On the opposite side of the cheek piece of the butt stock is a custom engraved white-tailed deer (nice job).
    edited November -1
    Anyone have any idea the fair value of a Firestar M43 9mm s/s
    that has been professionally ported and has 4 extra mags?
    edited November -1
    i have an 1100 remington semi automatic. i bought the gun, and i used it only 5-6 times, probably about 100 shells. it looks like brand new. how much you think i can sell it for.
    thank you,
    costas matsoukis, CPA

matsoukis
    edited November -1
    would anyone know the value of a marlin .22 limited edition model 6079

mike
    edited November -1
    Can any one give me a fair value of a Mauser HSc 380 auto, nickle finnish, walnut grips, two mags (one with pinky grip). I do not have the box or owners manual. There is one listed here in very similar condition with box and manual for $550. Thanks.
    edited November -1
    I have a LC Smith 16 ga field grade double barrel shotgun 50% original in good condition and a Winchester Model 24 double barrel 12 ga shotgun 30" barrels 95% like new.I have single shot 22cal,I think its a rolling block that is stamped made by Stevens arms and Tool co with cerial number 536 in fair condition.I would like to know the aproxmate value of these guns.
    Thanks!
    edited November -1
    Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me find a value for a pistol I have in my posssesion..Its a 7.65 cal auto, with all german writing on it. one side of the slide says, DEUTSHE WERKE WERK ERFURT, and the other side of the slide says, ORTGIES'PATENT..it has fixed sights, a proof mark that says it is circa 1950...On the front bottom of the slide, it says GERMANY with a serial number..I have pictures, if that would help, let me know where to send them, and i will..Thank You..The pictures are downloaded now, so have a look, and help me out..Thanks...
    edited November -1
    I have a Russian made SKS. In very good to good condition. How much do you think it is worth? And can you get them anymore?
    edited November -1
    i came accross a spain made 7.? semi auto matic it has BRUNSWIG on it does anybody know anything about this gun or the value
    edited November -1
    I would like to know the dollar value of a bdl 760 gamemaster 243 with 3x9x40 weaver scope in good to excellent condition.
    edited November -1
    Remington 700 7mm ultra mag stainless value? The rifle has had 4 rounds fired while setting scope.

Remington7mm003.jpg

Remington7mm001.jpg

Remington7mm002.jpg

Remington7mm006.jpg