In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HELP

WWllVetWWllVet Member Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Ask the Experts
I just bought a rifle from a non FFL holder here on gunbroker. My FFL is under the impression that the seller must send it through an FFL to him. Is this true? Or are rifles okay to send from non-FFL to FFL? Please include where to find proof to back up your reply, it's not that I don't trust you, it's that my FFL needs hard evidence.Thanks-

Comments

• WWllVetWWllVet Member Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I need help in taking the forend (wood pc.) off a Ithaca 49 22 cal. Saddle Gun.
    I've got a manual, but it doesn't give enough information. It could
    just be stuck. Help!!!
    edited November -1
    Now that I have a price to start my gun at how do I ship it? If I list the gun on gunbroker how do I ship it to the winning bidder. Is there a way I can locate someone with a FFL in the net.
    edited November -1
    Where can I find info on a shotgun from Spencer gun co. ie the date of manuf. It is a breakover single shot w/ spencer gun co. on each side. Serial # 200814[This message has been edited by fireman221 (edited 03-15-2002).]
    edited November -1
    I bought a pretty nice shotgun..one of those that looked like a Browning auto...except it was a Springfield.I started taking it apart to clean and all sorts of parts fell,dropped out...and for 5 months now I have been looking for someone to help put it back together.The few gunsmiths in my area run backwards at this one ...any help? Thanks fellows
    edited November -1
    Hey experts i need some help!!I just got this weapon and have no clue about it. It's a 22lr that on the barrel American Arms Inc nck,mo,, Then on the left side of reciever it has MAR- Made in Italy,-Mod SM64 cal 22lr. Then on right side it has EXP64...It also has a large plastic hollow stock with a barrel that rotates 360..As in the pic it does not have a trigger assembly..Does anyone know about this gun and is it worth trying to fix...Thanks for any help or info,,, gun.jpg

th_firestickers_1684_237874.gif
    edited November -1
    I am trying to find a recoil pad for an inter arms 7mm mag rifle. Any one know which is good and which one will fit. I have tried several but cannot find one to fit.

Ray

Moved to correct forum
    edited November -1
    I need to know the manufacturer of a gun. It has been described as having a side view of a person holding a sword straight out in front of him as though sword fighting. It is a 22 semi auto pistol
    edited November -1
    Will a streamlight m6 fit a HK usp compact .45?
    edited November -1
    i have a marlin model 99m1 good condition how much is it worth
    edited November -1
    Recently purchased a Browning 22 pistol
    Trying to find the model and this is what is on the hand gun.

Browning Arms Company
    Morgan Utah USA Montreal RQ Canada

Other side has
    22 Long Rifle
    Made in USA

Wood grips non checkered
    Smooth grips
    With Browning embel in grip
    serial number 655RR01911

I do not have the manual and was told it is a Challenger but do not see any U in the serial number.

Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Dwight
    edited November -1
    does any 1 know what a springfield 187n would cost
    edited November -1
    any1 know any thing about this gunSANY0020.jpg
    edited November -1
    Im looking into getting my own first deer rifle, to use this season in west river south dakota, gregory county. Ive deer hunted before with my dads rifle, but im going with a group of guys this time, ones who have pretty good experience being out there, anyways im looking for either a .223 or a .270, thats what my friends really suggested, the one major catch is im not looking to spend much at all, 150 or so, condition of the rifle isnt really an issue, im just looking for a gun to possibly use this season and maybe next, there is also many reasons why im only looking to spend only this much. the only thing i really request is a scope with it, what power, or brand, really doesnt matter to me that much, i just dont wanna spend alot of money on my first go out there. Any sites ? Any suggestions at all ? scope reccomondiations ? Pictures ? im open to anything, i live in yankton SD. Thanx alot for your help.

Vince
    edited November -1
    Looking for a manual for Ithaca #49 22 cal. and a manual for
    Ithaca #66 12 ga.
    edited November -1
    I am currently not being allowed to place bids on auctions, and was advised by support to contact them at the end of Sept.
    While I am attempting to do that, I am not getting any response.
    If I have screwed up somehow, I would like to know how so I can rectify it.

vet
    edited November -1
    twenty years ago I was given an arrow collection from the 1934 Dover Shoot. This collection includes arrows owned by Howard Hill (ivory nock), Fred Bear, carl Oschleiger and others. There are 11 arrows, all with swagged broadheads. Also there are "broadheads" in shape of a heart used to cut the rigging from sailing vessels. I had the collection validated by Frank Scott of Bear archery (fred's first salesman and boyer), and no find myself in need of selling the collection. Any idea as to how I might go about selling these items? They were valued at $5,500 six years ago...any help on the direction to take would be very apprciated. There has beeen no refurbishing of these arrows...[?]
    edited November -1
    Hi friends of Gunbroker.com, please i would like to know if these guns are collectible or they are valuable. in any way.
    How much I could get for everyone:

Cal. .22 SHORT
    HI STANDARD
    Olympic
    Model 104
    High Standard MFG. Corp.
    Hamden, Conn, U.S.A

Cal. .22
    HI STANDARD
    Double Nine
    W- 104
    High Standard MFG. Corp.

I have pics, and i can send it to anyone who can help me
    Thank you
    Sincerily
    Joseph Garcia
    Tucson, Az.

yuppie
    edited November -1
    Hello ,I woudl like import few WW guns/P 08,P38 ,Mauser C 96 / to EU and find exporter wich have international export licence, can you hel me? Thanks advance XJR woody
    edited November -1
    Can anyone tell me what the Model and Make is. The only identifyable mark is a serial number. It's a 410, with a 32 inch barrell. The gun doesnt weigh much, mabe 2 pounds. The barrell starts out octangular and tapers into a round barrell just in front of the front grip. Any an all info will be appreciated. Hopefully all my photos post (4)

[img][/img]011xs.th.jpg
    012exi.th.jpg
    010bv.th.jpg
    009qg.th.jpg
    edited November -1
    I am looking for WW-11 pouches for 1911A1 magazines.
    I need 6.
    Can anyone help?
    edited November -1
    I need a good barrel for a 1917 S&W DA45. Any info. would be appreciated. THANKS Ark Slim
    edited November -1
    i have recently acquired a 12 gauge double barrellshotgun with the following markings in different areas h.s.b., genuine armory steel,
    cruso & co chicago, choke bored, with the same serial numbers on stock, breech, forearm, and barrell. what i've heard.... hibbard spencer bartlett- distributors of and or makers of private firearms. i have been looking for hours and i can't find any infoon the net. can anyone help me?

heather

heather
    edited November -1
    I need so help here. I need to send a rifle back for repair. I tryed calling the phone number and its not working. The rifle is a AR-7 Industries. The old number is 203-630-3536. Any help is good.
    Thanks

He who shoots last wins
    edited November -1
    Hi, I'm new to buying rifles, although not my first time to hunt. Anyway...I'm prepping for deer season. But what i need to know is, what is the best rifle to buy. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    edited November -1
    My Dad was a gunsmith and hated when some one cam in with this problem, so he is rolling in his grave.
    I have a Western Field 16 ga shotgun Model #xnh 5608a
    I took it apart to ship it and sure enough I can't get it back together. Is there a trick? I cant get the forearm with its key to catch anything. THey were made to take apart and clean as they would get sand ant stuff in the mechanisms when hunting in places like Nebraska
    Can't believe I did this
    Thnks for any help in advance
    edited November -1
    i have an old springfield trap door i would like to identify and know what i have. its an origional by the looks of it its well worn. it looks like a model 1873 but it does not have that date on it any where. It has two dates on it 1864 and 1870. I can't locate a serial number anywhere on the rifle but on the trap door near the hinge is the date 1870 with a cowboy hat with 2 crossed arrows and us engraved, and the date 1864 is engraved on the right side just rear of the hammer. Does anyone know where i might be able to look up more info on this? my email is windhawk1@comcast.net
    edited November -1
    I am trying to establish a value on an older shotgun to purchase it . It is a 1965 to 1967 vintage. The only name I can find on the shotgun is stamped into the rib. Atlas 65 St. On the right side of the barrel Made In Italy. On the Left it says Vickers Steel. It is a single trigger w/ no barrel selection , w/ a sliding safety . The gun is in about 75 percent comdition but functions well. I shot two rounds of skeet w/ it . I believe it is an Angelo Zoli but am not sure. Also unsure what I should pay for it. It is a 28 Gauge. Thanks for any help.
    edited November -1
    I just found some JB Weld that was accidentlly spilled on the stock of my rifle. [xx(] The finish on the stock is Tru-Oil. Anyone know of a way to get rid of this, other than refinishing my stock? Thanks.
    edited November -1
    place,
    I want to buy and sell, but can do nothing for emissions of the table .......
    What should I do?
    Thank you

You are located in a country other than the United States. Before you can become an active user you must contact customer support and inform us of your intentions on the site.

what is the support email address?
    I'm sorry if you do not have written here
    edited November -1
    I have a winchester single shot bolt action .22 rifle which was given to me by my grandfather. It is 60+ years old and I believe it is model 68 (I am not at my home and do not have it in front of me) .

Was wondering if anyone would know a value of this weapon?

"single by deceit,parent by choice"
    edited November -1
    Remington model 760 pump action 30-06
    Any appinions on this rifle would be greatly appreciated.
    My last message was a little short and i appoligize guys.
    My son is left handed and we have been looking for a left handed bolt
    action and have not had to much luck unless we buy new and by the time
    we get all the goodys scope etc. about 700.00 range.Been to gun shows etc. etc. and no luck yet. This would be his first rifle and his first
    year with a elk tag in his pocket. We did find this rem 760 today
    and just not sure about it. Reason is i have never owned a pump rifle
    or know any one that has. My son says he likes it and it feels right
    although he has not shot it. Whats your appinion guys ?
    thanks
    edited November -1
    I have a .22cal Armi Tanfoglio GT22 pistol and need magazines for it. If anyone can help me out on where to find them I waould greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    edited November -1
    I have a 12 guage model number 295 it's a bolt action .. mossberg new haven what's its worth thanks alot
  • dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Is your credit card current [?]
    Are you a registered user [?]
    These need answered.
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't help on this side.
    edited November -1
    dcs shooter, YES to both your questions. My account is still listed as active.

Vet
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is absolutely nothing that anyone on the Ask The Experts forums can do to help you. You need to continue working with the Auction side support staff. My recommendation is to hound them incessantly until they correct the problem.
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Give support a few days to get back to you.