In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Identify this trigger group

GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Ask the Experts
I need help identifying this trigger group. It is very similar to one I removed from a Savage Model 29A slide action .22 rifle but there are differences. The only markings I see are a capital 'R' on each side of the grip and a tiny capital 'F' on the right side which I can't get a clear picture of. The last two pictures are of the model 29A for comparison. Any info will be appreciated.

[img][/img]DSCF10022.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10032.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10044.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10052.JPG

These 2 are of the 29A:

[img]mg]http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/DSCF10106.JPG[/img][/img]

[img][/img]DSCF10115.JPG

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I thought this was for the Remington model 572 pump rifle in 22 caliber. However after looking at pictures in my parts catalog, the disconnector does not match the picture. This has a cut-out on the right front that I do not see in the picture of the 572. I know the lifter is missing from the right side. In the V cutout on the right there is the number 33 over a circle containing what looks like an O and a J. Any help in identifying will be appreciated.

[img][/img]DSCF100114.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF100216.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF100316.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF100420.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF100519.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF100618.JPG
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I need to identify this trigger group. It has two"triggers", the front one is actually a cocking lever. The hammer is cocked when you push it forward. The only markings I see are a number on the right side just behind the trigger (4857) and the capital letter K on the left side just behind the trigger. I would like to know the make, model, and approximate value. Thanks in advance! Gunswapper.

[img][/img]TG13.jpg

[img][/img]TG23.jpg

[img][/img]TG32.jpg

[img][/img]TG41.jpg
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
    edited November -1
    Rem. 742, the 'cut out' is for the magazine release
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Mike! You nailed it!