In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

model 12

tbecktbeck Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited November 2009 in Ask the Experts
I have a model 12 with a ventilated rib that slides on from the front and is held with 2 very small pins..about .060. These have sheared allowing the rib to slide forward and fall off. Where can I get new pins? I am in central Illinois. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I recently received a Winckester Model 12 that belonged to my grandfather. I was curious to see how old it was and what the value of it was. The serial # 1904257. It has a 30" barrel with a full choke. It is chambered for a 2 3/4 and is in excellent condition. Can you you help me out with this.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I ahve the opportunity to purchase a 26" nickel cylinder choke M12. the serial # is 346905. It aahs been redone and ahs a simmons rib and very nice wood. Just wondering your thoughts on value and over all comments.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Model 12 12ga that was my dads need to know what year it was made and how much it is worth and any other info you may know.
    s# is 1199704. what other info do you need?
    thanks
    Travis
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My neighbor has a model 12 solid rib there is no bluing left on the shotgun, 30" full barrel. The furniture is is poor condition, The date of manufacture is 1936. Any idea of value?
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    p.muerrlep.muerrle Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This gun was manufactured in 1949.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    If you cant do photos, what is the barrel length and the choke? Does it have a polychoke on the end? Does it have checkering? How much blueing is left on it and does it have any rust?