In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

shotgun value

bullriderbullrider Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited June 2008 in Ask the Experts
What is the value of a Fausti 28 gs o/u? And what qyality are they?

Comments

• bullriderbullrider Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Mossberg model 9200, 24 inch barrel, synthetic stock, and moss oak camo on the entire gun. Gun is slightly used. I would like to sell the gun but can't find the price in my pubs. Any help would be appreciated.
    edited November -1
    so since college has decided to take most of my money, i've considered selling some of my shotguns. just curious what you guys think would be a decent asking price. hes some info and pics..

1. Benelli M1 super 90, 12 gauge, 3", 28in vent rib, semiauto, almost perfect, can see some light scratches if you turn it the right way in the light, one very small dent in the stock

2. 1957 belgium browning a-5 standard 12 gauge, round knob stock,no cracks in wood, regular barrel, blueing very dark yet but doesnt shine that great(anyone know why?), wood in good shape with a couple little dingers, clean bore, nice older gun

3. Japanese browning A5 magnum 12, round knob stock with factory browning pad, no cracks in wood but does have dents, blueing good except it is somewhat thin on the bottom, 28in vent rib barrel w/ invector tubes, 24" browning smoothbore slug barrel with rifle sites, nice shooter

ANY HELP IS GREAT! THANKS!

[img][/img]008io.th.jpg

[img][/img]010rp.th.jpg

[img][/img]015zpx.th.jpg

[img][/img]012yc.th.jpg

[img][/img]020pv.th.jpg

[img][/img]023be.th.jpg
    edited November -1
    I've got an "old" Riverside Arms 16 guage double, serial number of X7178, patent date of Apr. 20 1915. I refinished the stock and had the gun reblued back in the mid 80's. I replace the missing buttplate with another one but don't think its correct. The bores are pretty good, and overall the gun is nice with good wood. Just curious as to the value and age. Thanks for any info.
    edited November -1
    Hi. I have a Stevens model 311 SxS 12 guage shotgun.It is in good condition,bores are perfect.this gun has the tenite,(plastic) stock. is this a rare gun?? the stock has some scratches from normal use.I would like to know what this is worth. Thank-You
    edited November -1
    I am looking for a double barrel to display over the mantel. I have found a JC Higgins model 1017/311A s/s shotgun 16 gauge. What should I have to pay for it? What others might be good choices for display and what should I pay?
    edited November -1
    I have a 25th anniversary commemorative National Wild Turkey Federation shotgun; Remington Model 870 Wingmaster NWTH 21" barrel; 12 guage shotgun in almost mint condition, in the box, never fired. It has a couple of scratches on the bottom of the stock and minor if any marring of the metal surfaces. Honestly, it just needs a buff and no other marks. Does anyone know how much a gun like this would be worth?
  • rhmc24rhmc24 Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wall hangers, old s/s shotguns, best with external hammers, in "wall hanger" condition which is to say complete externally and may or may not be workable, certainly not to be shot, usually price from about $100 up. Usually these date from late 1800s to 1920s often made in Belgium, of many, many maker's can be found.

JC Higgins was a Sears trade name. If you like it and want what the seller asks buy it. Otherwise it will take a lot more info as to condition, details of type of gun, best with photos to get anyone's
    useful estimate.