In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

thanks

firstspousefirstspouse Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
edited September 2013 in Ask the Experts
to the folks who answered my question about the glock magazines being 18 rounders for answering me and showing me that my eyesight is worse than i thought [:D] they are standard magazines the 6 on the right looked like an 8 just as suggested. i thought i had something different. the welcome was also greatly appreciated. i actually have an eye appointment for friday.

Comments

• firstspousefirstspouse Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I asked a question about value of AR-15 and got some good advice. Most was direction I was going to go but maybe I just needed some reinforcemant. Hate to sell the thing but what the hell. Thanks all. The best people I have found are the law abiding armed ones. Why don't the stupid pols recognize this? Then, of course, I think they do. Have a new question about a WWII era 1911 but this will come later. God Bless all of you, the troops who go in hrm's way and the 2nd amendment. Frank
    edited November -1
    Wish to thank all the people from these boards. I've bought a new rifle lately and all the help and advise I've seen from these posts made me feel like I've made a good decision. I ended up buying a 700 cdl Remmy, in 7mm mag with a Zeiss Conquest scope. It'll be used for both elk and mule deer up here in the great hunting state of Montana. Thanks again.
    edited November -1
    I want to thank everyone who has given me tips and suggestions on the postings that I have placed to this date. It is really cool to find such a large and educated group of people willing to help someone get started in learning about firearms.

sru92
    Captain Kirk,
    I hope this is the right forum to place this posting. Thanks

sru92...Life Member NRA(EPL)
    sru92@libcom.com
    When asked if there was room for forgiveness in regard to the 9/11 attacks, General Schwartzkof said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting".
    edited November -1
    Thanks to all the experts who have helped me and others out here on these forums. Whether or not I've ever asked a dumb question, I can't say because all of my questions have been answered in great detail and with the utmost of professionalism.

A lot of places have folks who seem to pride themselves on showing off how much they know by making other folks feel low about themselves, but not here.

I really appreciate it and want to tell everyone here who has ever offered sound advice thanks a lot. Y'all are the greatest.[8D]
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Thanks to the people responding to my recent inquiries. It's nice to know that there are other firearm enthusiasts that are ready and willing to help with our problems.

Dewey Jones
    edited November -1
    Thanks fotr the info
    edited November -1
    A happy New Year to all the great folks I've gotten to know on this site, and thanks for the information learned!
    edited November -1
    I would like to take this time to say Thank You to the members that has giving me all the great advise.
    edited November -1
    thanks TWALKER
    edited November -1
    Thanks Guys I found a book on it and it was made in 1916 I like the gun, The bluing is gone on the reciever and some one cut the stock off to short so am looking for a new one, been carried a lot but not shot a lot and has a 32" barrel. Any one have a stock for sale????
    edited November -1
    Thanks I found the info
    edited November -1
    I will get pics
    edited November -1
    i am glad i found this forum it has helped me make a decision on a gun trade i am in the middle of.
    thanks guys!
    i have a forum for you car lovers... www.planetcorvette.com
    and a forum for general stuff www.bluegrasskentucky.net/forum.htm
    stop by sometime ;)
    edited November -1
    [:)] Thanks to all who replied to my request for O RINGS for my vintage B-SQUARE dent raiser, they have locked my thread for some unknown reason.

ALWAYS ALL THE VERY BEST
    SAMMIE DOUAN
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your advice.
    edited November -1
    Hi, I don`t understand why the topic 9mm Luger Parabellum was locked. I just want to thanks the answers because I didn`t knew anything about this gun.
    Thanks again.
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas and THANKS to all the experts who have increased my knowledge in my favorite sport.
    edited November -1
    The screw in front of the cylinder that I would suspect to hold it in will only move a quarter turn.Has a ball indention on it.
    The gun is used and no instructions.
    edited November -1
    Thanks to all that replied to my "good-bye". I am not planning on getting rich, just a job I enjoy and can make a living for the rest of my days. I will attempt to keep in touch and will do my best to make all of you "experts" happy.

Thanks again,

Lance
    10's rule
    [:D]
  • TWalkerTWalker Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the seller is an FFL holder, yes. If the seller is an individual, then no. If you do return it, there is no guarantee that he will refund your money. Then he will have both gun and money.