In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester Mod. 63 X

fishydrfishydr Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
edited June 2008 in Ask the Experts
I know this is a long shot but I just purchased a groove-top Win. 63, serial number 163587x. Winchester added the x to serial numbers that were duplicated. The chances of ever finding that other gun with the same number is pretty remote but I thought stranger things have happened. The condition is nearly unfired condition. I would love to put those two guns together. Perhaps the owner of that missing link will read this post. There were only 10,000 grooved 63's so the chance may be a shade better than remote.

Fishydr

Comments

• Options
    fishydrfishydr Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know this is a long shot but I just purchased a groove-top Win. 63, serial number 163587x. Winchester added the x to serial numbers that were duplicated. The chances of ever finding that other gun with the same number is pretty remote but I thought stranger things have happened. The condition is nearly unfired condition. I would love to put those two guns together. Perhaps the owner of that missing link will read this post. There were only 10,000 grooved 63's so the chance may be a shade better than remote.

Fishydr