In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

going to work on the summer wall of fame

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
I'm heading out Wednesday for Lk. Michigan. Will be there for a week or so. I know most of you have seen pictures from last year, but the reports are much better this year. Talk of 20 - 25 lb fish being common.
Anyway I will post pics if I get a chance on the trip, or when I get back.

Comments

• DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    d968cac7.jpg

good luck! ^^mine^^
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slow going so far. Lake has been way too rough to be out in a small boat. Today there is 4-6' seas! Tonight the wind is going to change to the west and that should settle the lake down a bit.
  • hedgehopper62hedgehopper62 Member Posts: 636 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice fish where do you go on lake mi. i fish the ford and menomonnie in the U.P.but have not went in a couple of years,no one to go with me as my wife got arthritis and cant get in and out of boat anymore.tks.hedge[:D]
    edited November -1
    hedge: i live in wisconsin. we drove up to manitowoc, dropped of there, and then drove out a few miles. before we had all the poles out, we alrerady had two in the boat. the water was beautiful that day[8D]
  • hedgehopper62hedgehopper62 Member Posts: 636 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My home was wisc.i live in U.P now n.of iron mt.im going there for a week or so will be fishing over by hayward for big ones next week.tks hedge[:D]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Speaking of beautiful nights... Here are some pictures from last monday when I had my 5 YO with my father in law (his boat) and my wife.

We are set and waiting
    doorcounty2006004.jpg

A good luck hug for the captain
    doorcounty2006026.jpg

The catch... No scale but I'm guessing about 15 lbs. She got it in with just a hand on the rod but. Don't want to loose that whole rig!
    doorcounty2006010.jpg

A great view to end things
    doorcounty2006029.jpg

We did get 2 others that night (sorry for the poor quality)
    doorcounty2006071.jpg

What a great night!
    We ended up getting out 5 times and I took home 15 fish.
    edited November -1
    nice pics. good job![8D]