In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WELL DaBow??????

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited February 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
....You get your rig yet?....[;)]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif

Comments

• DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    no yet......[:(]. But ill be gettin it soon[:p][:p]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like you will be being backlashingfishing soon
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    Must be gettin a "BaitCasting" Unit Huh????
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    Must be gettin a "BaitCasting" Unit Huh????

The first year I had one, I think I did more un knoting then i did fishing. When I finally caught a fish on that pole/real combination it was a nice 2 pounder and i was jumping up and down and screaming and crap like that. It was in a pond, flipping into some artifical structure with a blue 1/2 oz jig.
    edited November -1
    A few years back I decided to buy a new one{baitcaster} and give it a try AGAIN!. I was fishing the Grand River and I hooked into a large Steelhead, The drag was too tight and I was trying to adjust it on the run and lost the fish...Pole and reel are sitting in the corner of the shed where it belongs!...I'll stick to my spinning rigs![;)]...I'd even take a Zebco 202 over a fancy baitcaster anyday...Unless I'm trollin of course...[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    A few years back I decided to buy a new one{baitcaster} and give it a try AGAIN!. I was fishing the Grand River and I hooked into a large Steelhead, The drag was too tight and I was trying to adjust it on the run and lost the fish...Pole and reel are sitting in the corner of the shed where it belongs!...I'll stick to my spinning rigs![;)]...I'd even take a Zebco 202 over a fancy baitcaster anyday...Unless I'm trollin of course...[;)]

You need to have a giveaway then.
  • MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I WILL SEND YOU A NEW 202 FOR IT SIGHT UNSEEN. HEY REALLY WHAT KIND IS IT. I MIGHT GET IT OUT OF THE WAY FOR YOU. LETS MAKE A DEAL.
    edited November -1
    Its a Abu Garcia Ambasador XLT on a Shakespeare Intrepid rod...Brought it in the other day to re-string. Its not goin anywhere. I'm going to use as an xtra on the boat...Sorry![^]
  • MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK BUT I JUST HAD TO TRY.