In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Best little Fishing boat I have ever had

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited February 2006 in The Fishing Hole!

Comments

• Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Hay Franc Ive seen this type of boat for years, but since I always had a regular boat, didn't pay much attention to 'em. Now that I sold my boat, and a 30 acre lake will be my main fishing hole, and other ranch lakes...this might just be the answer. Are they stable? Strudy?...how much do they weigh? Will they take(mount) a big minn kota trolling motor? thanks....[;)]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine weighs about 35-40 pounds befor the seats transom etc. It will take up to a 5Hp motor on the one that I have.

Stable? yes!

The bottom is not solid/stiff, so it feels a little funny/weird at first. I can't run a gas motor on my local lakes. But my Minn Kota 55
    with an Optima deep cycle group 34 Batt will get me almost all day @ 1/2
    3/4 throttle all day. then I use a "fishing buddy" fish finder from Bass Pro shops/cabellas.

Cool one man operation. set up takes about 15 min. The wheels that they sell on the site to move it around are worth it, if you are by yourself! _