In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Chatterbox

beaglebeagle Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
edited June 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Hey, has anyone seen or used one of these new chatterbox lures. A local Wal-Mart had a display of them and they disapeared very quick. They are suppose to be a mixture, for lack of better words, of a crankbank, spinner bait and jig. I understand they are so popular that companies are making knock offs.

Comments

• Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...hmmmm, have to go to Acadamy or wally whoopie and take a gander at 'em...who knows...if it's "pretty", IT may catch me....[:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    Ox190Ox190 Member Posts: 2,782 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have heard of Chatterbaits and Gambler Swim Blades. I actually own a Chatterbait.

Bloviator....they are the hot new item. They look like a mix between a spinnerbait, buzzbait, jig. They have a funky blade on em. They can be fished many different ways and I have heard lots of good things. Kind of pricey though. Around 6 bucks a pop. I still haven't been to a lake to test mine. Fishing it in the pond isn't even fair.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    hmmmm im going to the lake for the weekend I better go and check one these things out [:D][:D][:D]