In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Would like to buy fishing tackle!

rmckuinrmckuin Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
edited December 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
I am a collector of fishing tackle. If you have taken up shooting and have quit fishing, maybe you would be interested in selling you tackle?

I am more interested in older lures, but also some of the newer stuff also. My "special" interest is the CA Clark lures from here in Missouri. They are know for having the little keel on the bottom of the bait to make it run well in the current.

Let me know what you might have for sale and remember "Everything old isn't collectible and everything collectible is not old!"

Happy Holiday's to all on this board!!

Comments

• COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Hello RMC! Doing well I hope. I guess by now you have had to add a few thousand sq/ft to your home to hold your growing collection![:D]....Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • rmckuinrmckuin Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm doing fine but how about you?? Hope you are doing fine and the same wishes to you and yours!!

Hope you catch a big one in 2007!!!!!