In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

'Bout that time!!! :)

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited March 2007 in The Fishing Hole!
...Winter is about over round here, and if my health will allow it...I'm going to go in a couple of weeks! CANT WAIT!! [:p]

Maybe even take my Texas theme lawn cahir and set up under "my" tree that gives me a clear 100yd shot at where a lot of those big 'ol hogs cross beside a creek...North pasture is over-run with them suckers...[:p]

Had some major health problems since late August (major pits!)
Caused me to miss dove and quail season [V]..barely made 3 deer hunts.

Have one doc appt. 15th, and one the 22nd? Two different docs.
Not looking forward to either...the old thumper is not doing well, thumper is getting weaker, not good; but hell, who wants to live forever![:D] MEEEEE!!!
Think I will head to the ranch when I go and sack up some of those big crappie, then chase down some of those worthless bass...will post pics when I go...best to all! Richard ([8D])

ani-texas-flag-1.gif

Comments

• elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    Hey Richard,

I hope you get to feeling better.

The ice is already coming off the here in Colorado. Snowed a ton this year but never stayed cold long enough to get solid ice. Lots of people were still ice fishing but I never made it out. Another month or so and we will start fishing for big lake trout.

Good luck at the Doc. If you ever need help keeping those pigs out of the North pasture let me know. I'm in TX 5-4 times a year to visit family.
  • MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey richard - hope your getting better, i guess i was unaware of your 'condition' [B)]

winter over??? hell, we still have 18"+ on the lakes [:0] my boat wont see water for 3 months! [V]

if you need help with that hog problem...give me a jingle. 35 south all the way right??? [;)][:D]

have fun fishing! mmm crappies [:p][:D]

scott