In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

3 generation fishing excursion!!!

hawkeye904907hawkeye904907 Member Posts: 186 ✭✭
edited September 2008 in The Fishing Hole!
my dad and my son had a blast the other day!!! we went to a friend of mines farm pond and we slaid the big hybrid bluegill what a time THREE GENERATIONS all kicked back on the bank reeling fish in at the same time my DAD will be 80 YEARS OLD THIS NOVEMBER and my son is TEN what a time we had!!! nothing better than a relaxing day of fishing ,we brought home about 40 panfish,were soon gonna have a fish fry with homemade onion rings and frog legssssss mmmmmmmmmmm gooooooood!!!i got pictures so my son can have the memories forever!!!

Comments

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is not a normal age range for 3 generations. I know because mine is even more extreem. My Dad is 83, my son is 9. My story is a second wife 26 years younger than me. What's your story? Dreher
  • hawkeye904907hawkeye904907 Member Posts: 186 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    this was my second wife also and i had no kids by the first one!!! i was 33 when he was born and now im 43 so i guess that made my dad 36 when i was born!!!
  • LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    very cool brother..dont forget to thank Wild Bill Carter..for the fish..and dont forget to call me when the fish fry happens..Tell Hawkeye JR...I will see him soon..[8D][;)][:D]..Uncle Loko [;)]
    edited November -1
    I'm 61. Oldest is 38, youngest is 9. 5 total. Whereas we go fishing, our hot button is shooting. 22's. Ruger's. Single Six, Bearcat, Mark II and 2 10/22s. My boy and I can put a hurtin on a brick of 22s. Probably go fishing more if we had a good place to go but mostly when we go we catch little brim. Not worth the effort. For some reason I'm willing to set in a woods day after day and never see a deer but fishing without catching fish is different to me. Guess that means I'm much more of a hunter than a fisherman. Dreher
    edited November -1
    Let me know about the auction that just ended, as in how it turned out. I saw your post. If I read it right the seller must have been asleep. Dreher
  • hawkeye904907hawkeye904907 Member Posts: 186 ✭✭
    edited November -1