In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

me and the old man

MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
edited June 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Went fishing with my dad monday. We faired unusually well. Caught a bunch of nice sized bass. And i even caught a blue gill not sure how i pulled that one of with a jig. We were in Pool 13 of the Mississippi if anyone was wondering.

Comments

• William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good day..[:)]...I hope to get out with my Dad some time this summer...
  • hedgehopper62hedgehopper62 Member Posts: 636 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My son took me out fishing for first time in 10 years fathers day i used to take him then,we caught a nice catch of bluegills big ones that have that hump above mouth about a lb ea.fishing in U.P. michigan,tks.hedge PS they were sure good eating.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    Chris take/go with your dad as often as you can, memories to be made and remembered. My dad started me hunting, fishing, & shooting, bought me a Baretta .410 when I was 5. He just fished for everything. I started bass fishing only, and hard when I was around 17...and tried to get him into it, but being an 'ol country boy, well, he still just fished for everything![:D]

Enjoy your time with him buddy...sounds like ya'll had a great time...[;)]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif