In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Great vacation with the family...lots of fishing

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Just arrived home this afternoon...Spent a great week with the family. We spend half of the time down on the family farm in Missouri. Across the road is a 20 acre pond full of bass and crappies.

My sons and I caught over 200 bass between us as well as 75 crappies.
The largest bass was just over five pounds and most of the crappies were between 12-14..

Hopefully the pictures will turn out and I will post a few later.

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you going to have a gunbroker fish fry?
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry, the bass were all catch and release...Most of the crappies are in the inlaw's frezer....I will hopefully get some at Christmas time...
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...You BETTER post some PICS![:D] OOOOHHWEEE! That does sound like a gret time all 'round! I was going to go last Thurs. for a few days...but man did it turn off hot! Been a 100+ for several days now with 60-70 something percent humidity Just before daylight, then for a few hours are worth fishing, cept the full moon nights!
    But hey, it's too hot at night right now, last night from my temp sensor it was 96 at 10pm. Today at 11:30, it was 97 already, at least it held off awhile this till it started getting hot, but it will get a lot hotter soon.
    Glad ya'll had a great time!...[;)]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif