In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bloviator...

MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
edited May 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
hey richard, i replied to your message (email)....

maybe you can be a pal and post the pics for me (i would but my comp took a sh!$t)...the wall of shame [}:)] needs more entrants!!

look forward to goodies!! [:D]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    i, as well as everyone else here, knows that you make your own lures. i understand that it takes time and what not...supply/demand, wants/needs. but would it be possible for me to trade you some $$ for some lures? let me know. thanks!

scott (who will thouroughly test `em in minnesotas 10,000+ lakes! [:D])

scottiboy@earthlink.net
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    scott em sent...dang, just saw your hot link...[:0][:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    richard - got your email, thanks!

reply sent.

scott
  • Options
    yota1070yota1070 Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bloviator....I'd love to buy some of your lures as well. The lures that you had posted earlier where beautiful! I'm sure the bass would think so too!
  • Options
    willdallas2006willdallas2006 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would be interested in buying some too. I love topwater fishing and yours definately look worthy of being in my tacklebox.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...ok, Ive seen this now...and will pm all...soon, have some chores, and "things" I have to do. Scott, I have not forgotten you I promise...and your at the top of the list, and thanks all, for the compliments...[:I][:D]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...oh yeah, LOVE THEM TOPWATERS!...nothing like tricking, and seeing a bass break on a topwater...[^]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I'm thinkin' that black'en with the red sides might be a good late-night SNOOK killer !!!
    Jeff