In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Now thats what.........

mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
edited March 2010 in The Fishing Hole!
I call fishin, get the saftey hat on..this is mental..Silver fin, from asian & eastern europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIA1HgNVSBE

Comments

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good thing those aren't pirranna's
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    mond......looks like the fish they are fighting to keep out of the Great Lakes. Jumping out of the water at the sound of the boat. Me and my guys were talking last week about a new contest, combining our two favorite sports,fishing and shooting. Running through a covey of those guys with a shotgun or rifle, shooting on the wing...or jump. A new form of skeet! Couldn't be any worse than being forced to watch curling as an Olympic sport. In my youth we used to "hunt" rats in a local dump and it was a hoot. JumpingFishShooting could be as much fun! To heck with the light!
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    mond......looks like the fish they are fighting to keep out of the Great Lakes. Jumping out of the water at the sound of the boat. Me and my guys were talking last week about a new contest, combining our two favorite sports,fishing and shooting. Running through a covey of those guys with a shotgun or rifle, shooting on the wing...or jump. A new form of skeet! Couldn't be any worse than being forced to watch curling as an Olympic sport. In my youth we used to "hunt" rats in a local dump and it was a hoot. JumpingFishShooting could be as much fun! To heck with the light!
    Bowhunting guides have beat U to it bro.
    it's such a big deal already, that their are fishing shows on TV dedicated to nothing but bowhunting Asian Carp..