In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pompano ???

toolsforfoolstoolsforfools Member Posts: 1,285 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Fishing Hole!
Does anybody know when the spring run will start down in the St George Island Fla area ??

Comments

• Options
    BamavolBamavol Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am no help. But Pompano is the best eating fish that swims. I have been on St. George. That part of Fla is not Miami.
  • Options
    carbine100carbine100 Member Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I posted your question on the Florida forum of "pierandsurf.com" and have only recieved 1 non-specific reply. Here is a link to the thread;
    http://www.pierandsurf.com/fishing-forum/showthread.php?t=73623

Pier and surf is a great salwater fishing web site with nearly as much knowledge of topic as our own "Ask the Experts" forum. A Lot of great folks on there too.
  • Options
    BamavolBamavol Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The last time I caught a pompano I was pulling a net in the surf at night south of Daytona. You catch a lot of mullet and catfish.
  • Options
    carbine100carbine100 Member Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tools, check the responses on the link I posted now......and if you run across one, send me one of them bikini trees.[8D]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Their HERE NOW Tools.(Spacecoast beaches)Not as many as was in Oct.ANd not quite as big.
    They'll be back up this a way in prob another 3-4 weeks!!THICK!
    If u have anyone that lives near where u wanna fish'em, see if they'll go to the beach for U and try diggin sandfleas, no fleas, no Pomps.[;)]
    (USUALLY, not a rule)