In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

new x-mas gear?

fasttackfasttack Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
edited January 2007 in The Fishing Hole!
I got a loomis bronze back 6`3`` 10-17 lb rod and from bass pro, one of the johnny moriss spinning combos. What about you?

Comments

• Options
    Huntingnerd33Huntingnerd33 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bass Pro Shops had a five lures for $5. Got two of those packages, ten lures total. I'm buying myself some Storm lures for this summer's Minnesota trip.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, the bass pro shops combo just caught me 2 nice (3lb and 5lb ) bass. air temp 40, water temp 40, 1/4 oz rattle trap red. was just trying out the new reel, not really expecting to catch any!
  • Options
    Huntingnerd33Huntingnerd33 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fasttack
    Well, the bass pro shops combo just caught me 2 nice (3lb and 5lb ) bass. air temp 40, water temp 40, 1/4 oz rattle trap red. was just trying out the new reel, not really expecting to catch any!

Very nice, where you fishing?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I fish mostly in a private lake in ct. Hard to go anywhere else. Fishing season is traditionaly way over by now. But untill the water is hard, I`ll keep trying.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Headed to Bass Pro this week to pick up a reel and an ultra-lite uglystik so I will be ready for March when the smallies and wallies are hitting again...[:D]
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Picked up my Uglystik ultralite today...Mounted a new Shamino reel on it...Now I just gotta wait out the rest of the winter till I can use it....
  • Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I picked up 125 plastic worms at wally world for $7.50.