In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy Thanksgiving

Liv2FishLiv2Fish Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
From the Lake of the Ozarks Happy Thanksgiving to all. Not even thinking about fishing today. Why is my nose growing?

Comments

• Options
    bigbill0910bigbill0910 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you, Yall have a good one as well. It is foggy and about 50 something degrees, will be a Great Thanksgiving![:D][8D][:)] SET THE HOOK!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ranger ManRanger Man Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy Turkey Day back at ya.....did anyone see the day after Turkey Day big bass caught on Lake Fork, TX.??

There was a 15.69 and a 11.03 caught right @ Turkey Day!

Nice Fish!!!!!
  • Options
    Liv2FishLiv2Fish Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now that is a big one . I use to drive all night from St Louis to Lake Fork to fish a day and a half then drive back when the lake was new. Caught lots of fish but never a giant.
  • Options
    Ranger ManRanger Man Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Liv2Fish
    Now that is a big one . I use to drive all night from St Louis to Lake Fork to fish a day and a half then drive back when the lake was new. Caught lots of fish but never a giant.

The 15 lber. was caught using a game fish, wich is illegal in TX. So my guess is the guy was crappie fishing and when he was reeling a crappie in, the bass ate the crappie. Happens all the time there.

The 11 lber. was caught by a 12 year old boy. [:D]

I pulled a 11 lb 3 oz. fish out of there last summer, dragging a carolina rigged lizard. Im only 4 hours from Fork, so I fish it pretty regular.