In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Blizzard in the Fishing Hole

gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
edited February 2010 in The Fishing Hole!
Due to the present mid-Atlantic blizzard, all fish have left DE and the MD coast! The fishing hole is officially closed! Man, what a blast! 20" snow, 45mph winds, sleet and ice flying....just makes one want to cull up and read Al Gore's newest Global Warming book!

Comments

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got a extra copy...
    My fireplace needs fodder!
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Just checked out my exwife and her mom who have had no power for 24hrs. My 4x4 plowed through the 3' drifts like beach wonder that it is! Nothing on DE roads this am but 4x4 and emergency vechicles. It is really a mess out there...but beautiful in its own way. We got hit with 2' of snow, then sleet which froze, then more snow on top. Makes for a real mess! Now taking the grandkids out in the snow in the truck so they can remember this forever! Largest snow fall in DE in the 45+ years I have been here! And know just wishing for it to melt and the blues and stripers to come back home!
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fish, swallows and al gore will all be back with the snowbirds.