In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

took the kids fishing

tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
edited June 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Well I got off early yesterday and took my two girls fishing ages <5 and 10> we stoped off by my land to check on the horse's and there were tons of grasshoppers so we caught a bunch for bait.
got to the pond and rigged both the poles up and I help my 5yr cast hers out while my 10 baited and took care of herself shes good up intill she has a fish on then its dad please take it off [:D][:D][:D]
well i got to cast one time I was usinf a texas riged worm and bam a 2lb bass that got things going I never even got to cast again they were pulling bulegills in left and right [:p][:p][:D][:D] man what fun.
while we were fishing a happen to see a little 14" green grass snake that i caught and showed them and explained the dos and donts about snakes lol they both wanted to take it home and give it a name [:0][:D][:D] told them it was better off keeping the bugs eat around the pond.[;)][:D][:D] all in all it was a great day and we plan on going back in the morning.
Taz

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tazzer
    out while my 10 baited and took care of herself shes good up intill she has a fish on then its dad please take it off [:D][:D][:D]

at least she does that, my fiance won't do either. [xx(]
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy those times my friend...it seems like yesterday my kids were that age, it really goes fast.