In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

date set

tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
edited June 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Ok guys I made resv, for bob sandlin state park on 6-22-06 will be there
3 days taking the familey camping and plan on doing a little fishing
I tell you one thing its going to be pack that weekend I got the last prem.site on the lake and when i checked back yesterday they were no sites at all left.
im not going to be worth nothing that weekend family and fishing Lifes good.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like a blast. yall have fun
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...that would work for me...do you need an adopted son? I clean up really well, and I don't say sheet to often...and I am one helluva cook...[8D]

If I must use live bait, I can bait a hook really well too, some might even say I'm a "master" baiter....[:0][:D][8D]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bloviator
    ...that would work for me...do you need an adopted son? I clean up really well, and I don't say sheet to often...and I am one helluva cook...[8D]

If I must use live bait, I can bait a hook really well too, some might even say I'm a "master" baiter....[:0][:D][8D]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif

come out im sure Iv got an extra nail some were but word of caution
    if your a "master" baiter you just keep your hands to your own bait [:D][:D][:D]
    Taz
  • KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so if he was a minor baiter it would be ok for him to mess with other peoples bait? lol
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...no problem, I only mess with my bait...all others are OFF LIMITS!..[:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif