In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Old boat versus new.

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
edited August 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
the motor on my old boat shot craps. Instead of getting another motor, I just got another boat. It is an 86 Stratos. Very good shape for its age. We are happy with it.

Here is my new boat
[img][/img]stratos.jpg

And here is my old one.
[img][/img]basstracker.jpg

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good upgrade.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Yes it was. The boat before the Bass Tracker was an old 14' Lund Tri-Hull. I bought the tracker and took the motor and all of the goodies off of the Lund. I got the Lund for free so I didn't have much in the tracker except a lot of time replacing all of the wood. I just sold the tracker as it sits in the pic with no motor for $800. I still have a depth finder and also electric anchor to sale. I wish I could find a place for the anchor on the new boat but it just isn't there.
    Hopefully this motor will last me at least 10 years and I might be able to upgrade to a 1990's boat. [:D]
  • Options
    Ranger ManRanger Man Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stratos makes a great boat, I had a very nice 97 model that was flawless.

I recently upgraded to a larger boat.......http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z72/jstndrfr/DSC01144.jpg