In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

lazy day fishin

mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
edited May 2007 in The Fishing Hole!
It was just to darn hot to take the bass boat out to the lake so Kevin and I went to the Conewango creek for some plain ole bank fishing. we were busting the yellow perch pretty good when Kev let out a yelp to get the net. As I don't walk very good I'm not sure why he asked me to get it but he was probably just excited that he had a decent fish on.
He back peddled and got the net and managed to land it OK, he took it up to the truck and measured it out at exactly 24 inches, and thats his best yet as far as length goes, those little fish are pretty skinny as far as weight goes.
He checked it out for a while and then released it back into the creek for another day nice day of memory's.........

20ii3vn.jpg

20ihxma.jpg

Comments

• COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    Hey Mr B! How you been? Have not heard from you in awhile? Ibet Kevin was all smiles with that one![:D] That's gonna make his sis jealous! Uh, what is it?...and yeah, I know it's a...FISH!(I heard you thinking[:D]...just what kind?...[;)]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks like a pickeral
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    HOT????!!![:D] Nah, today is the tenth day in a row of 100+ w/HIGH humidity...111 yesterdy, 101 now...cool front comming Sat-Sun...highs only around 98 or 99, can't wait for the cool spell...[8D]

Lure_3.gif
  • mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bloviator
    Hey Mr B! How you been? Have not heard from you in awhile? Ibet Kevin was all smiles with that one![:D] That's gonna make his sis jealous! Uh, what is it?...and yeah, I know it's a...FISH!(I heard you thinking[:D]...just what kind?...[;)]

Bloviator,
    Thats one of those nasty Northern Pike, you do not lip those bad boys even if Kevin tells his sister it's OK to do so .......

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
    [:D][:D][:D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
  • sniperidzsniperidz Member Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Say, what do ya'll do when you are out on a boat on the lake, all alone with your good buddy, miles from civilization, and the fish aren't biting? Hmmmm???
  • mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    Mostly we just try to think up ways to torment GB idiots without going to jail [:D]