In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like a neat little item to hang up in my office.....
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for that link, just bought one for my sons 37 birthday coming up in August.I always tell him he catches the smallest fish everytime we go.Last time we went in mid May I caught a24" pickeral and a dinner plate size crappie on live bait.We caught quite a few fish and toward the end of the day he tried a worm and caught a bluegill not much bigger than the minnows we had been using.That rod and reel should be just about the right size.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...[:D]...next time I head out for some of those fighting little Goldfish, I'll keep that in mind...[;)]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bloviator
    ...[:D]...next time I head out for some of those fighting little Goldfish, I'll keep that in mind...[;)]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif

can you find a small enough hook? [;)] Wait, or even tie a knot?
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I have one of the Mitchells and I can say that it isn't worth the price unless you want to give it to a kid who will smash it in about 2 minutes.[:(][xx(]
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...hey shoff, I bet some of those itty bitty trout hooks would work just fine...[:D]

...You know, thinking about it...my daughter caught a fish in AK. once, that was no bigger than a big minnow, I'd forgotten about that.
    A baby, and I do mean baby, chain pickerell (sp ck) maybe 3"...[;)]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif