In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Its Time

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited March 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
Have not cast a lure since about 1988. Was in Oregon at the time. Marines Transfered me to Okinawa then Calif. I just got to Busy with work then School(College) then Back to work.

Well with being laid off in Nov Its time to take some me time. Have Dexter Lake Just a couple of Miles from me.

Just something I need to get back too.

Comments

• Options
    bigbill0910bigbill0910 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Set the hook! Please enjoy yourself but remember just like anything else, the harder you work at it the more satisfying the outcome.
  • Options
    MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dnelson457
    Have not cast a lure since about 1988. Was in Oregon at the time. Marines Transfered me to Okinawa then Calif. I just got to Busy with work then School(College) then Back to work.

Well with being laid off in Nov Its time to take some me time. Have Dexter Lake Just a couple of Miles from me.

You were at the rock and you didn't fish there? When I was there if I wasn't out in Kin Ville chasing tale I was out fishing. I had my own 17' wooden boat I bought from a local. It had an old Willis Jeep motor in it. Great shark fishing off of White beach. Alot of old sunken boats around the island with great fishing around them.
  • Options
    kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be fishing this year for the first time in several years also.
    Good luck with your fishing.
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    quote:Originally posted by dnelson457

That time I was into Golf. Spent every free minute either on a course or getting a tee time.[:D]

My 1st Sgt was big into Golf and was not allowed to drive on the Island. I had a Car and could drive.

I spent more time on the course that I did at work. Even My CO liked to golf.

My 1st time over there spent way too much time chasing tail, there was no free time.[:o)]

You were at the rock and you didn't fish there? When I was there if I wasn't out in Kin Ville chasing tale I was out fishing. I had my own 17' wooden boat I bought from a local. It had an old Willis Jeep motor in it. Great shark fishing off of White beach. Alot of old sunken boats around the island with great fishing around them.