In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Old Reel Values

torosapotorosapo Member Posts: 4,946
edited July 2013 in The Fishing Hole!
Hoping someone can help me on some old reels I picked up today. I have a Pflueger 2068 Akerite, and 2 Penns one Longbeach no.68 the other is no.85. All are older made in USA reels, a little dirty and some pitting. I'm working on getting them cleaned and pics taken.

Are these worth listing on the auction side?

Comments

• fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by torosapo
    Hoping someone can help me on some old reels I picked up today. I have a Pflueger 2068 Akerite, and 2 Penns one Longbeach no.68 the other is no.85. All are older made in USA reels, a little dirty and some pitting. I'm working on getting them cleaned and pics taken.

I sure wish U had posted this in GD...[:(]
  • torosapotorosapo Member Posts: 4,946
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    quote:Originally posted by torosapo

I sure wish U had posted this in GD...[:(]

I think I post an auction plug when I listed them. I sold the Pflueger but stll have the Penns.