In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hello Brothers

LittleBearGunsLittleBearGuns Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited February 2009 in US Military Veteran Forum
Just wanted to jump in and say a BIG hello to all my Brothers in Arms. "what Tee shirt " I really liked that one. And sometimes it does feel like just yesterday I was getting off the plane and the smell hits you. But the Best time was when you got back on the Plane and looked out the window and said the Hell with this country. I have a lot of buddys who went back to settle things in their minds but to me everything was settle when I left the @%$# hole. don't know if bad lauguage is allowed but i don't want to step on anyones toes by doing so. I was incountry 67 68 69 and took Nixons early out. Never to return but i do think of it alot when i see the returning iraq vets at the VA. God were we all that young or is it just me thinking we were older. I have a gunshop and I sell to all veterans at dealer cost this is my way of giving back to all those young warriors that I served with. And now the new ones comming home. We cannot forget those who were left behind and every day i wonder if all will come home now. you read about finding graves over there and and no idenity of who it is. Welcome Home

Comments