THE WALL IS CLOSED:

IronrifleIronrifle Member Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in US Military Veteran Forum
Just got word from Jan Scruggs that it was locked up at 0830 this morning! Yup, He`s pissed!

Comments

• us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,317 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Wall is an open air memorial just like the Lincoln memorial and the WWII memorial.

It cannot be "locked up" ...... but the idiots under direction of The Great Lier can have barracades erected and no trespassing signs installed.

That is WRONG. These memorials are on public property, constructed and maintained with OUR TAX money ~ and we are told to stay away.

That is pure B.S.

[}:)]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • IronrifleIronrifle Member Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Re-opened around 1300 today...
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    You guys can call me wrong, but, I firmly believe that a person should not be qualified to be our president unless they are a veteran.
    This idiot has pissed on every thing we hold dear, then smirked his smirk and , more or less, said what are you going to do about it.
    It is, and he is, an assault on what I believe America is, and what it stands for.
    My 2 cents worth.
    W.D.
    2/1 Cav. 68-69
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,317 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CapnMidnight
    You guys can call me wrong, but, I firmly believe that a person should not be qualified to be our president unless they are a veteran.
    This idiot has pissed on every thing we hold dear, then smirked his smirk and , more or less, said what are you going to do about it.
    It is, and he is, an assault on what I believe America is, and what it stands for.
    My 2 cents worth.
    W.D.
    2/1 Cav. 68-69

I agree and I assure you, he will not be re-elected.

However, nothing says he and his minions won't attempt to set him up as the Dictator of the USA.

[}:)][}:)]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln