In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hanoi Jane

oneoldsaponeoldsap Member Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in US Military Veteran Forum
I see the c--t got booted off QVC ! Could she finally be getting the disrespect she deserves ? It's hard for me to fathom who would buy a book that she wrote !

Comments

• Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    During our 72-73 cruise we missed a golden opportunity to have an errant bomb find its mark!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• 70-10170-101 Member Posts: 1,006
    edited November -1
    I've forgiven the enemy years ago, its good for the healing process.
  • Smoky14Smoky14 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 70-101
    I've forgiven the enemy years ago, its good for the healing process.

The enemy was a soldier fighting a war, Fonda was a traitor. BIG difference.
    MHO
  • River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Hell, all she has to do is say she's sorry -- and really mean it. I would be glad to do it. I am just waiting for her to realize she was young and stupid then. I was too -- just manifested in a different way.
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Some day I'll wake up to the headlines "JANE FONDA DEAD AT THE AGE OF __", and I'll just turn on to the sports page to check the scores without a second thought other than, "well, the worlds a little better place starting today."
    edited November -1
    Sounds like the old girl is still at it. Now it's been disclosed that she regrets never boinging Che Guevara. So, why am I not surprised? She says she regrets her "one poor choice" of posing for that AA photo in Hanoi, but it sounds to me like her entire life was a poor choice.
  • e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's a Picture of the Traitor with Her Friends.

HanoiJane.jpg
    edited November -1
    Looks like the Whore of Hanoi even tried to make herself look Asian for the photo op. Good Heavens, she was (and is) a screwed up piece of work.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by e3mrk
    Here's a Picture of the Traitor with Her Friends.

HanoiJane.jpg
    Another "failed product" of Hollywood.....
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    F her[:(!]
    About the best thing that can be said about her [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• IronrifleIronrifle Member Posts: 664
    edited November -1
    Number 1 on my bucket list-live long enough to piss on her grave! And yes, I will wait in line one more time!!
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    I'll be right there waiting in line with you.[^]
    W.D.
  • StingSting Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She'll have a private funeral and secret burial place. Even her family is sick of her. This spoiled brat would love the attention that veteran's would give.
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Captain Midnight- Neither of us will live long enough to get to the front of that line[:)]
  • starlin1804starlin1804 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Geez, Dudes. It's been over 40 years! Get a grip. She is an irrelevance. Why invest so much hate into somebody as stupid as that? When I got back from Nam, I hated her too, but over the years I have learned that she don't mean poop.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by starlin1804
    Geez, Dudes. It's been over 40 years! Get a grip. She is an irrelevance. Why invest so much hate into somebody as stupid as that? When I got back from Nam, I hated her too, but over the years I have learned that she don't mean poop.

She is worthless, but we should not give the * a pass either.
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by starlin1804

I don't hate her. I just have a responsibility to not forget what she did. Especially whenever she re-emerges with a sense of importance about who she is and what she did.
  • lee shermanlee sherman Member Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A couple of P.O.W.s at the Hilton slipped her a piece of paper in regard to their condition for her to take home. She blew the whistle on those guys and the gooks beat the hell out of them or worse. Traitors are usually shot. How did she get away with that?? I wonder what Henry was thinking all this time!! Where's the justice????[:0][:(!][:(][V]
  • BergtrefferBergtreffer Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's the spirt, Ironrifle. Wet down her grave, and I would stand in line to do that also. When she croakes there will be more air for all of us to breath.