In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AGE-

Da-TankDa-Tank Member Posts: 4,074
edited January 2011 in US Military Veteran Forum
will win out every time. Game over in early '75. So if you are 52 years old or younger get out of this arguement.
I was there '56-'66-'67-'68 To many places to remember.
We were YOUNG and going to live forever. We partied, we cried, we fought for our lives. WE ARE COMRADES.

Comments

• Options
    11echo11echo Member Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    SO whats the arguement my "tread head" comrade? ...Getting old SUCKS? I hear you my friend!!! [:D]
  • Options
    cavman 69cavman 69 Member Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    getting old isn't for sissies.
  • Options
    rivethookrivethook Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard somebody say only real men get old, I must really be real [V]
    I wish I could remember 52 or 62 or even last week or was that yesterday or this morning [?] [?]
  • Options
    sgtcliffsgtcliff Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will turn 60 on the 24th 0f this month. There were many days when i prayed that I would live to see 20, or 19 for that matter.
  • Options
    StingSting Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Age 63. Yesterday I watched a movie I bought at a flea market for .50cts. "The Brave One, Jody Foster. The first thing I noticed about her was that her wrinkles showed up through the make-up. How could this be? Because I distinctly remember watching a new movie she played in, "Taxi Driver," and I was already a man. She played an underaged prostitute. Now she's wrinkled-up. So what am I.
  • Options
    krawiechkrawiech Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    as my granddaughter stated grandpa your older than dirt and i turned 64 last august makes me wonder hank k