In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How to get a VIC?

deadeye46deadeye46 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭
edited July 2018 in US Military Veteran Forum
I'm here in the great state of West Virginia and would like to get a veteran's ID card. Any other WV'ns have info in getting one? I was given a phone number to call but have left messages on their recorder and haven't gotten any call backs. Thanks

Comments

• Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got mine from the VA hospital also..
    Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ive been trying for over a year to get one , no luck. Clinic wont give me one because I dont qualify, earn over $47000 a year. VA office says they cant get one for themselves. Tried State Senator and that was a joke, (Tammy Baldwin) she poses with vets for publicity but try and get her to actuallyl help! Last guy told me a lot of people want cards, just get in line and wait. Just a simple Id card that says I served and was honorably dicharged, what a joke.
  • kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went to the business office of the VA hospital with my DD-214 and got one.
  • JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried that but they would not give me one because I didnt qualify because I make more than $47000 a year.