In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

To quiet here:

IronrifleIronrifle Member Posts: 664
edited September 2012 in US Military Veteran Forum
Everyone doing ok?

Comments

• MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I was thinking the same thing. But many of us are preoccupied with the political scene and the end of summer/start of school. Not to mention trying to make ends meet in this economy.
    But I will keep coming by on a regular basis to see you all![:D]
  • elubsmeelubsme Member Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just fine up here in the great Northwest. Deer season starts Saturday so I've been doing a little scouting. Grand daughter, age 11, visited for 10 days. She caught a mess of trout at Lakes Antelope & Almanor. My friend KBill and I did a rabbit roustabout this a.m. Me with the mini-14 and he used his A.R. Quail season starts in about a month along with chukar. Approaching 69 and still quite active. Wife's cancer is still in remission going on three years. Life is good. [;)] Eddie
  • 11echo11echo Member Posts: 1,005 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm holding my breath on the up coming election! .."IF" the right President is elected, I believe my last 8 years of work (before I retire) could be pretty lucrative, and since my 401K is in sad shape this is a key point (HELL only point) I'm interested in!!! Actually this is pretty hard to type this answer on the computer ...with all my fingers crossed! [:D]
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11echo
    I'm holding my breath on the up coming election! .."IF" the right President is elected, I believe my last 8 years of work (before I retire) could be pretty lucrative, and since my 401K is in sad shape this is a key point (HELL only point) I'm interested in!!! Actually this is pretty hard to type this answer on the computer ...with all my fingers crossed! [:D]

Still, that's twice as fast as the hunt and peck method!
    What's next?
  • rice paddy daddyrice paddy daddy Member Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    I've been a member for a while, but this site somehow slipped off my radar.
    The wife and I are doing OK, getting ready for the fall here at the farm.
    Although I don't hunt, I'm thinking this is the year to put a food plot and a deer feeder out back in the woodlot.
    That, plus the chickens and our vegetable garden might just get us through the hard times a' comming.
    Ya'll keep safe now.