In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Finally!!!

sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
edited June 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum
It's been over a year since I've had to quit work, and today I finally found out that I have been rate at 80% and individual unemployability through the VA. Now on to social security. I have a appointment with an attorney on thursday. Maybe with this new rating I can put in a appeal without having to hire a lawyer.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sarge_3ad
    It's been over a year since I've had to quit work, and today I finally found out that I have been rate at 80% and individual unemployability through the VA. Now on to social security. I have a appointment with an attorney on thursday. Maybe with this new rating I can put in a appeal without having to hire a lawyer.
    I would keep the lawyer since you have allready started that route.

I also would put in for increase from the VA again! With unemployability and at 80% you should have no problem getting it up to 100%!

Wait about 3 to 4 months and then put in again at the VA![;)]
  • Options
    sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep Kevin, sounds like a good idea to keep anyone from messing with me down the line. Thanks.