In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PTSD Can be EASILY Eliminated

Dwight CallawayDwight Callaway Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited December 2009 in US Military Veteran Forum
An outrageous statement? Nope. Click on the link below. Watch the video clip and decide for yourself.

Please click on the link below
http://www.emofree.com/freevideos.aspx

and watch the video clips links off this page. Especially watch the video entitled EFT FOR WAR VETERANS
It is at the top right of the page. Here is the specific URL for that clip:

http://www.emofree.com/splash/video_vets.asp

It is only 20 minutes long and you will be astounded.

Also see other video clips further down. The ones with the blue door in the shot are from 6 DAYS AT THE VA - a one hour video filmed at a Calif. VA hospital in the 90's.

Robert suffers from multiple severe PTSD memories of combat. Ralph is working on a cigarette habit, but in another segment, not currently posted online Ralph eliminates his own PTSD causing memory -

"6 Days at VA" - Robert - PTSD War memories (8:12)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEOq0EoHR4Y&feature=related

Cigarette Addiction - Ralph - From "6 Days at the VA" video (2:26)
Ralph also eliminates PTSD effects in the full "6 Days video"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDRqhnYtNI&feature=related

http://www.emofree.com/splash/video_popup.asp
Pretty good intro video, history and theory ---- Length 7:22

Thousands of other EFT users nationwide are seeking to help veterans.

EFT (emotional freedom techniques) www.emofree.com is real, gentlemen. The VA knows about this stuff and suppresses your access to it. While claiming they do not. You may be able to help change the situation for the better.

Other sites to check are:

FREE EFT HELP FOR VETERANS - NATIONWIDE http://www.stressproject.org/

I am interested in helping veterans learn how to do EFT, getting the VA to use EFT and similar techniques more widely and willingly. And also convincing the VFW, American Legion and other organizations to host free classes for veterans on how to do EFT. I would also like to help bring EFT to the active duty military - to stop PTSD and all the other psychological problems that troops suffer from today - from ever happening. Anyone with ideas and / or contacts in any of these arenas, please contact me.

Dwight Callaway
dwightcallaway at yahoo
208-968-3488

Comments

• oldwolf49oldwolf49 Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well.....after my very brief stint in the gulf in '91, there was what many would call PTSD issues, I worked through most of my issues with a good many counseling sessions and still have a few things to go through and have sessions with the dr. often enough. "Cure" the problem, I gotta say in some, maybe a lot, the symptoms can be very well controlled. I spend years in school to help others and deal with my own also. Cure? I disagree, prevent, only if all the possible causes are eliminated including but not limited to wars, rapes, robbery's and so on.
    No cure, just maybe a way to not have it happen. Vets are not the only ones who suffer from it.
  • wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry to step on your pile of bull crap, but you are full of it. I am posting a sign here to help out my fellow vets.

CAUTION: BULLS#!T ABOVE!!!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wittynbear
    I'm sorry to step on your pile of bull crap, but you are full of it. I am posting a sign here to help out my fellow vets.

CAUTION: BULLS#!T ABOVE!!!
    I knew this and that is why I never responded.

As a person who has been diagnosed with PTSD and has done much studying on the subject I can say it is a very real condition and a person with it NEVER gets fully cured of it!

The closest to a cure is you learn to live with it.

For some it only takes counceling to learn this for others it takes both counceling and medications.

There is also another group who never recognises they have it and seem normal to many folks but if you look closer into family life or work habits ect. there is an area that suffers but this person refuses to admit and/or recognise they have a problem with PTSD (I know a few people who fit in this catigory).

PTSD also manfests itself in different ways in different people. That is one reason it is still considered a mysterious illness. It truely seems that there is no definitive set of rules for the diagnosis of it.

Also as Oldwolf said combat veterans are not the only group who suffer from this illness. Anyone who has had anything tramatic in thier lives happen is subject to having PTSD (which could include about 100% of the people on this planet).
    edited November -1
    Like I said, cure, no learn to deal, maybe
  • Dwight CallawayDwight Callaway Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What I am wondering is if any of you guys who responded to this post actually took the time to watch the 20 minute video clip - which focuses on PTSD? Or any of the other clips?

I doubt you did.

Instead, you "warn people off" without even knowing what you are talking about.

I offer you guys a free gift and some of you insult me.

I teach EFT to veterans for free. Any of you who are less arrogant and less know-it-all, less attached to holding on to your issues are still invited to contact me for free info. I can email you instructional info and then teach you over the phone. Try me. No cost to you whatsoever. If any of you who attacked me are man enough to take another look, you are welcome also.

The Stressproject.org outfit has people all over the country who will help vets for free.

Probably somebody in your own town knows EFT and would love to help you - if you will look and ask around.

See my original for contact info. Dwight
    edited November -1
    Never attacked you, offered an opinion. If your idea works more power to you. I did watch the video and again IF your program works for you great. I just don't think for me or those I treat it would.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dwight Callaway
    What I am wondering is if any of you guys who responded to this post actually took the time to watch the 20 minute video clip - which focuses on PTSD? Or any of the other clips?

I doubt you did.

I teach EFT to veterans for free. Any of you who are less arrogant and less know-it-all, less attached to holding on to your issues are still invited to contact me for free info. I can email you instructional info and then teach you over the phone. Try me. No cost to you whatsoever. If any of you who attacked me are man enough to take another look, you are welcome also.

The Stressproject.org outfit has people all over the country who will help vets for free.

Probably somebody in your own town knows EFT and would love to help you - if you will look and ask around.

I tried to be nice, I guess that don't work with you.

Unless you are a veteran who has been there and have the necessary security clearance I would not waste my time talking with you. I think I have been dealing with my "issues" quite well without your help and without your new age psychobabble. I'm sure most vets feel about the same way so you take your bulls#!t and hit the road, this section is for veterans only, so run along and go play hide and go.
    edited November -1

I doubt you did.

That is where you are wrong!

Like I said I have been diagnosed with PTSD and I have done much studying on the subject (I like to know what is going on with me both mentaly and medicaly) and know about Emotional Freedom Techniques (which is nothing more than "learning to live with it").

And I never stated that EFT could not work for some people but it is far from "eliminating" it!

I have also been to Menlo Park which is one of the suposed top VA PTSD clinics that the VA has and was not too impressed nor were some of the doctors I have delt with in the VA system because the Menlo Park people tried to say that because I am a Desert Storm Veteran that I could not have PTSD because they had never treated anyone from Desert Storm at that time!

I can tell you that through counceling, medication, and continued groups that I attend I have learned to live with my PTSD. I will not say that all is great all the time but I know how to handle my low times and not take anything to any extreem.

All in all my life goes pretty well these days and I see no reason to change a thing because what I am doing is working.

In other words, do not try and tell me I am not informed about my illness!
    edited November -1
    * R Done-

Never said you didn't know all about PTSD - "your illness" as you call it.

I said that you guys who attacked the info I posted don't know anything about EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques www.emofree.com .

How could you since you just heard of it? And since you have a huge chip on your shoulder about PTSD?

I will add this now:

What I posted and the facts on the video clips challenge what you believe about PTSD and about yourself. It challenges your identity, your "dogma", your "religion" about PTSD:

Some of you seem to believe something like this:

"I have PTSD and that is it - no cure. I can deal with it, but never get rid of it. The VA is good to me and are doing all they can. Everything they have told me at the VA is the truth - and the only truth; they would not lie to me, betray me, sell me out so that the drug companies can make more money off of veterans.

The VA and conventional psychology and psychiatry are already using the most advanced healing techniques on the planet, etc. There is nothing new and better out there and there never, never, never can be or will be."

The info I shared originally remains there for anyone to look into. You can be healed of PTSD. Watch the videos and see and hear the veterans on the video tell you that themselves. Some of these guys have been in the VA system for decades - and never got any better. And then they use EFT for a week and the various issues that we call PTSD subside or disappear entirely. But some of you guys just blow it off.

I will teach any veteran how to do EFT for free. Hundreds of others around the country will help you also. There are vast amounts of free info on the Internet about EFT. You can learn how to do it just by using those free resources.

Here is an idea for you guys who are hostile. Show this stuff - especially the video clips to your wife, mother, girlfriend, etc. They will tend to be more open and will have your best interests at heart.

Dwight
    edited November -1
    Who has a chip on their shoulder? You asked and I offered. I watched and continue to have my opinion. I am dropping this thread because I feel you are putting up too much of a fight for something that if it does work no matter what and no matter who should be able to stand on its own as such. Someone a long time ago said something that fits this conversation....."me thinks he dost protest too much".......
    edited November -1
    * R Done-

Never said you didn't know all about PTSD - "your illness" as you call it.

I said that you guys who attacked the info I posted don't know anything about EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques www.emofree.com .

How could you since you just heard of it? And since you have a huge chip on your shoulder about PTSD?

I will add this now:

What I posted and the facts on the video clips challenge what you believe about PTSD and about yourself. It challenges your identity, your "dogma", your "religion" about PTSD:

Some of you seem to believe something like this:

"I have PTSD and that is it - no cure. I can deal with it, but never get rid of it. The VA is good to me and are doing all they can. Everything they have told me at the VA is the truth - and the only truth; they would not lie to me, betray me, sell me out so that the drug companies can make more money off of veterans.

The VA and conventional psychology and psychiatry are already using the most advanced healing techniques on the planet, etc. There is nothing new and better out there and there never, never, never can be or will be."

The info I shared originally remains there for anyone to look into. You can be healed of PTSD. Watch the videos and see and hear the veterans on the video tell you that themselves. Some of these guys have been in the VA system for decades - and never got any better. And then they use EFT for a week and the various issues that we call PTSD subside or disappear entirely. But some of you guys just blow it off.

I will teach any veteran how to do EFT for free. Hundreds of others around the country will help you also. There are vast amounts of free info on the Internet about EFT. You can learn how to do it just by using those free resources.

Here is an idea for you guys who are hostile. Show this stuff - especially the video clips to your wife, mother, girlfriend, etc. They will tend to be more open and will have your best interests at heart.

Dwight

I warned your this is a thread for veterans ONLY, GO AWAY TROLL!!!
    edited November -1
    I have yet to check out the product this guy is promoting, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until I do... You guys probably have him pegged, but I'll hold off on that judgment until I can see so for myself. BTW fellas, please keep the name calling off the forums.

This guy seems to be offering a free service for vets...but then again, I have not reviewed his links.
    edited November -1
    Fellas...I watched some of his first link...and he seems to be offering this service to vets for free. I'm going to let it go until one of you can provide me with a reason otherwise.

The Lord has helped me deal with my PTSD...There was a day that I would have just as soon killed you as to look at you...thank God that day is long gone.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    Fellas...I watched some of his first link...and he seems to be offering this service to vets for free. I'm going to let it go until one of you can provide me with a reason otherwise.

The Lord has helped me deal with my PTSD...There was a day that I would have just as soon killed you as to look at you...thank God that day is long gone.
    Eric. My only problem with this guys statement is that he is calling this a "CURE" that will totally "ELIMINATE" PTSD.

I have not only heard of this technique but have looked into it and it is another for of teatment to learn to live with it and definatly not a "CURE".

In my post on this thread I did state that " I never stated that EFT could not work for some people but it is far from "eliminating" it!"

And the doctors that I know of who offer this technique will also state that it is not a "CURE" but do say it does help offer relief in some people.

Again I will state that my only complaint with this guy is that he is promoteing this as a "CURE"!
    edited November -1
    ECC,

Thank you for not deleting this post. I see that some of the forum members want something that challenges their current beliefs eradicated.

One question though. How come you didn't watch ALL OF THE VIDEO CLIP? Seriously, why the hell this lack of curiosity? All of you need to take a look at that.

BTW, I am not "this guy peddling a product" or however some of you refer to me. I put my name, phone number and email address at the bottom of my original post. If you guys are so upset about what I post, why don't you man up and call me? Why don't you check me out directly?

A few more comments.

PTSD is only a name. Conventional medicine loves to name stuff. (But they can't heal s__t. )

What we call PTSD is composed of more than one issue. Some of these are easier and some are harder to eliminate. The hard ones take more experience and skill and inspiration to unlock. They may also take a lot of persistence. Doing EFT on them over and over and over. Addiction especially is this way.

If you watch the entire 20 min clip about Severe Combat Trauma - PTSD, you will notice that some issues went away (in 5 days!!) and some were only reduced in intensity. I think the worst result was a 50% reduction. Conventional medicine and conventional the-rapists cannot do anything like that. They absolutely freak out when they see claims like that BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH MISERABLE FAILURES AT HEALING.

(BTW, the reason that your "doctors" and the-rapists pooh pooh EFT, is because they are self-deceived and liars. In their wet dreams do they have results as good as what a beginner with EFT can do. They are counting on you guys staying dumb so you trust them. Another reason that doctors and the-rapists hate EFT is because it makes whatever they got their advanced degrees in - obsolete and a joke. This engineer named Gary Craig created a technique that shows them up as a joke. It really annoys them.

Some of the veterans in the clip had all issues go to zero - or 100% healing. Some guys had only partial healing for all issues. Some guys were mixed - 100% reductions for some items, less on others. But again, this is only over 5 days!! The book is not closed on these guys - UNLESS THEY CHOOSE TO STOP USING EFT or other effective techniques. Some people do this. Some people do not want their PTSD to go away. Some people don't want all sorts of afflictions to go away usually sub-consciously but sometimes consciously. It has become part of their identity. This is very common. But EFT will get rid of this fear too, if it is applied to it.

Here is how EFT breaks down as far as efficacy and rapidity of healing. Phobias and acute emotional stuff - are normally extremely easy and fast to get rid of.

Addictions and longtime depression usually take longer. Sometimes a lot longer to get rid of all of it. Reason: because they are complex - they tend to be multi-layered, multi-faceted, have roots that touch many areas of a person's life, events in his past, etc. It takes time to execute the technique on all these specific parts of the issue. It takes awareness, skill and experience to even know what to work on. It is also useful to have a coach or tapping buddy to help us find or spot our issues. We tend to be blind to what is bothering us.

There are exceptions. Sometimes addictions or depressions go down quickly and easily. And sometimes a phobia can take a lot of work to get rid of all of it.

BTW, EFT is a self help technique, but 2 people working on the issues of one person is always more effective. The 2nd person does not have to be a paid EFT practitioner. That person can be your buddy or your spouse or even your kid!

My goal is for all veterans and all active duty military to know how to to competently and confidently use EFT and/or some of the other effective so-called "energy healing therapies". My goal is to crush the criminal resistance to real healing of the VA bureaucrats and medical establishment in general. This is happening and you guys can know about it sooner rather than later.

Not only can PTSD be eliminated, it can even more easily be prevented from happening in the first place. If guys in combat or stressful situations use it to eliminate the trauma right after it happens, then there is no "post trauma".

Not only that, but EFT eliminates the tendency of men in any environment, but especially in battle to commit errors and mistakes. Errors that kill people and lose battles and crash airplanes and sink ships.

Would it be a good thing to have no leaders over you in battle or in training exercises who screw up and get guys hurt?

Go to www.emofree.com and look at its uses for increasing sports performance. This is the closest material that would get at performance issues that apply to men and leaders in combat.

And I still invite you all to contact me for more info, including doing some EFT on the phone for your issue. We could start by working on your dislike of me.

Dwight Callaway
    USN 70-74
    10 years experience with EFT (exp. with other similar techniques)
    208-968-3488
    dwightcallaway -at- yahoo.
    edited November -1
    Dwight,

Let me ask you this!

What degrees and/or Certifications do you hold to give you the authority to claim anyone is "CURED" or "ALL THE EFFECTS OF PTSD ARE ELIMINATED"?

I am talking more than just experience with the technique! Because without a degree and/or a certification you cannot make these claims that you are makeing!

And for your info I have watched the entire video in your link and new of EFT before you ever posted this here! I still say it is not a "CURE" but rather another technique to help a person live with thier PTSD.

Like I said my only complaint is you makeing the statement that this is a "CURE"! I have no doubt that this helps some people deal with living everyday life in somewhat of a normal fashion but that does not mean they are cured!

Hell, I am living pretty much a normal life these days but I am far from being "CURED" of PTSD.

All I am asking you to do is call it what this is and that is a technique to help a person deal with thier PTSD and quite calling it a "CURE"!
    edited November -1
    I guess with no reply I must have proved my point![;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    I guess with no reply I must have proved my point![;)]

I don't think he cares to argue about it Kevin....
    edited November -1
    Most people peddling a pile of BS don't care to argue facts. They evade giving straight answers to simple questions with more BS, beating around the bush, long drawn out answers that aren't really answers, and when all else fails they pretend like they can't hear you.
    edited November -1
    Most people peddling a pile of BS don't care to argue facts. They evade giving straight answers to simple questions with more BS, beating around the bush, long drawn out answers that aren't really answers, and when all else fails they pretend like they can't hear you.
    +1[;)]
    edited November -1

Perhaps you guys are right...but I cannot see where he was trying to take advantage of anyone...he was offering a free service to Vets. I'm not so quick to jump on someone in such a situation...
    edited November -1

Perhaps you guys are right...but I cannot see where he was trying to take advantage of anyone...he was offering a free service to Vets. I'm not so quick to jump on someone in such a situation...
    I never really claimed he was takeing advantage of anyone.

I did claim that his line stateing that PTSD can be cured and/or eliminated was BS. I do not feel it is right to make those false claimes and possibly sucker someone into thinking something that is not 100% true.

I have stated in the entire conversation that this is another way of learning to live with PTSD and I'm sure that it does work for many people, but that is far from being a CURE.[;)]

I'm sure you can understand my point on that Eric.
    edited November -1
    Never said he was trying to take advantage of anyone, and yes it appears to be free. I just said he is peddling BS.

I think its some new age BS. PTSD can not be cured, I have learned to live with my PTSD, I did it by not thinking poor me the things I have seen and done, like some do. I won't feel sorry for myself, I come back alive thats better off than some of my friends. As far as nightmares, smells, sounds, and sights that make me think about things, they are still there, and they don't go away, but I cope with it. I have done it by trying to live my life for the Marines that didn't come home. It has made me a better person everday, other wise I would be a mean SOB that my dog couldn't even stand to be around.
    edited November -1
    My hope and the reason I posted this info and the links to the clips and to www.stressproject.org was so that some veterans who are looking for help, who want to be healed, who don't trust the VA dogma about PTSD, who want something better than what the mediocrities and drug pushers at the VA have been giving them... WILL FIND IT, in part because of this post.

My hope remains that you guys will have the wisdom to think for yourselves.

My hope remains also that those of you who really want to heal and have the courage to believe that maybe you can be healed of what we now call PTSD, will watch the 20 min clip and the clip of Robert and Ralph from the "6 days at the VA" video. And will watch more of the clips for various issues, not just GI's with PTSD. EFT can get rid of stuff a lot more serious than PTSD.

This is my last response on this, will not waste any more time here.

To all of you who are sincerely seeking and open, please read the original post and all my replies, there is plenty of info in those on how to get free help. To those really interested, check the website www.emofree.com and look in the written case histories. You will find about 25 of these (on PTSD)in the menu off the front page. Most of these are not combat PTSD. A lot of them are from rape, child abuse, doing time, accidents, etc. Check all the categories for stuff that interests you or looks useful for loved ones. May this information be useful to you. God bless and heal all veterans and military personnel.

May the time be soon that all veterans and all active duty military know how to do EFT and other effective techniques, so PTSD will be ended forever, prevented from happening by soldiers in the field, using it for themselves and with their buddies.
  • gdasilvagdasilva Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi there, if I could just add my friendly two pennies worth here - for those who are willing to give it a go with an open mind, EFT is a most remarkably effective way to eliminate PTSD and its effects, for ever. It has been proved over and over many times. It is becoming one of the best therapies for dealing with PTSD, and it can be achieved quite quickly compared with other forms of therapy. Much research is being done by Gary Craig in the States, also in the UK.
    Of course, some people will choose other coping mechanisms, and that is fine; I am reminded of the saying: "we don't see the world the way it is, we see it the way we are". And of course we are all different and valuable human beings. Blessings to all

Grace
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gdasilva
    Hi there, if I could just add my friendly two pennies worth here - for those who are willing to give it a go with an open mind, EFT is a most remarkably effective way to eliminate PTSD and its effects, for ever. It has been proved over and over many times. It is becoming one of the best therapies for dealing with PTSD, and it can be achieved quite quickly compared with other forms of therapy. Much research is being done by Gary Craig in the States, also in the UK.
    Of course, some people will choose other coping mechanisms, and that is fine; I am reminded of the saying: "we don't see the world the way it is, we see it the way we are". And of course we are all different and valuable human beings. Blessings to all

Grace
    The highlighted is exactly what I was saying the whole time.[;)]

I never said that this treatment could not be an efective coping mechanisim.

But being a coping mechanism is much different than curing and/or eliminating the PTSD.

All I was wanting is to call it what it truely is and that is another way to cope with PTSD.[;)]
    edited November -1

I never really claimed he was takeing advantage of anyone.

I did claim that his line stateing that PTSD can be cured and/or eliminated was BS. I do not feel it is right to make those false claimes and possibly sucker someone into thinking something that is not 100% true.

I have stated in the entire conversation that this is another way of learning to live with PTSD and I'm sure that it does work for many people, but that is far from being a CURE.[;)]

I'm sure you can understand my point on that Eric.

Yup...
  • 82nd airborne infantry82nd airborne infantry Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    *-R-DONE....[/size=3 Why are you so very resistant to trying a new program if it could help??? You seem to be trashing his program simply because you don't like his choice of words... I know why!!! because you don't want help(If you have PTSD at all) god forbid you would have to rejoin the real world and get a job. I know EXACTLY who you are. I have seen/read your posts on this board and others, telling vets EXACT words to tell to VA and SSD to get money... How much they can work on the side and not loose their benefits.I worked as a DAV NSO in PHX AZ for 5 years and saw PLENTY of clowns like you scamming the system( that's why I left).You steal other soldiers stories or make up your own when you learn you can get free GOV money.You make me sick... and the really sad thing is what you take away from the vets that are really having PTSD issues. Feal free to respond, Because unlike you I really did see and do some horrible things as a member of Aco 3/505 PIR 3rd PLT 3rd SQD from 89-94. 82nd airborne infantry... Panama 1989/ Desert storm 90-91
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 82nd airborne infantry
    *-R-DONE....[/size=3 Why are you so very resistant to trying a new program if it could help??? You seem to be trashing his program simply because you don't like his choice of words.
    Your right! I don't like his choice of words because they can give others a false hope by calling it something other than what it truely is! I never denied that this system can work for some people and I know for a fact that it has!

.. I know why!!! because you don't want help(If you have PTSD at all) god forbid you would have to rejoin the real world and get a job.
    Gee, for someone who does not want help I sure do go to alot of different theropies and groups with the VA and am allways looking for new things to try!

I know EXACTLY who you are. I have seen/read your posts on this board and others
    I'm glad for you! And you must also know that I do not hide my true identity on any of the forums that I am on and most people know my real name and where I live because I have no reason to hide my true identity.

, telling vets EXACT words to tell to VA and SSD to get money... How much they can work on the side and not loose their benefits.
    Yes I have given plenty of people advise on VA and SSD matters when I have some answers for them! But I have not told people exact words to use! I have told them various things that several VA reps have told me to say or do to help thier case!

I worked as a DAV NSO in PHX AZ for 5 years and saw PLENTY of clowns like you scamming the system( that's why I left).
    How can I be scamming the system with physical injuries that are visible plain as day on xrays and other medical tests (and I was given a medical discharge for)? And as far as my PTSD I never originally set out for a rateing for it! I was diagnosed with it while being an inpatient at a VA facility for physical rehabilitation after several knee surgeries. Doctors and nurses aproched me to ask if I was being treated for PTSD because they saw warning signs in me. Before that I really did not know anything about PTSD!

You steal other soldiers stories or make up your own when you learn you can get free GOV money.You make me sick... and the really sad thing is what you take away from the vets that are really having PTSD issues.

Feal free to respond, Because unlike you I really did see and do some horrible things as a member of Aco 3/505 PIR 3rd PLT 3rd SQD from 89-94. 82nd airborne infantry... Panama 1989/ Desert storm 90-91
    I have responsed above! I also have never said that others did not see or do more crap than I did! After all I was a fuel tanker driver fueling tanks for the 2nd A.C.R. so I know others seen and did more than me!

I have responded! So what say you?
  • 82nd airborne infantry82nd airborne infantry Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    *-R-DONE....[/size=3 Why are you so very resistant to trying a new program if it could help??? You seem to be trashing his program simply because you don't like his choice of words.
    Your right! I don't like his choice of words because they can give others a false hope by calling it something other than what it truely is! I never denied that this system can work for some people and I know for a fact that it has!

.. I know why!!! because you don't want help(If you have PTSD at all) god forbid you would have to rejoin the real world and get a job.
    Gee, for someone who does not want help I sure do go to alot of different theropies and groups with the VA and am allways looking for new things to try!

I know EXACTLY who you are. I have seen/read your posts on this board and others
    I'm glad for you! And you must also know that I do not hide my true identity on any of the forums that I am on and most people know my real name and where I live because I have no reason to hide my true identity.

, telling vets EXACT words to tell to VA and SSD to get money... How much they can work on the side and not loose their benefits.
    Yes I have given plenty of people advise on VA and SSD matters when I have some answers for them! But I have not told people exact words to use! I have told them various things that several VA reps have told me to say or do to help thier case!

I worked as a DAV NSO in PHX AZ for 5 years and saw PLENTY of clowns like you scamming the system( that's why I left).
    How can I be scamming the system with physical injuries that are visible plain as day on xrays and other medical tests (and I was given a medical discharge for)? And as far as my PTSD I never originally set out for a rateing for it! I was diagnosed with it while being an inpatient at a VA facility for physical rehabilitation after several knee surgeries. Doctors and nurses aproched me to ask if I was being treated for PTSD because they saw warning signs in me. Before that I really did not know anything about PTSD!

You steal other soldiers stories or make up your own when you learn you can get free GOV money.You make me sick... and the really sad thing is what you take away from the vets that are really having PTSD issues.

Feal free to respond, Because unlike you I really did see and do some horrible things as a member of Aco 3/505 PIR 3rd PLT 3rd SQD from 89-94. 82nd airborne infantry... Panama 1989/ Desert storm 90-91
    I have responsed above! I also have never said that others did not see or do more crap than I did! After all I was a fuel tanker driver fueling tanks for the 2nd A.C.R. so I know others seen and did more than me!

Wow pretty long winded, could you make the type any bigger or more colorful

First to all your PC friends here.. I'm not picking on *_R DONE.. per say.. I just really despise SCAMMERS and LIARS

next, stop giving Va advise since you obviously don't know what the hell your talking about. In several posts you tell vets that their percentage is protected at 10 years.. WRONG CLOWN.. time for school.. the first mark is 5 years at which point it takes more than 1 C&P exam to reduce . the next is 10 year mark( pay attention) at this point Service connection for a Disability can't be taken away, even if it was a VA error. The last is the 20 year mark in which your percentage is protected and can't be reduced EXCEPT from a con gressional review( only done 1 time in VA history)or FRAUD!! this information is in 38 CRF 359 3.951 and 3.344. Read the books if your going to quote the law.

Now BS call
    In your 1st post (blog title-Need advise on disability, started by Sarge 3AD) last posted on 3-15-07 you stated " file for PTSD it's an easy rating and in your experience the VA is just hands it out" then you proceed to tell him" he can work making $860 a month and still get his %100 benefits from the VA and SSD"... ya.. usually 100% disabled means just that... YOU CAN'T WORK YOUR DISABLED... I guess not in your book.. that's what I mean by scammer, and I guess that's what the post from Rangers-lead the way was getting at as well. You also say your disability added up to 155%( NO SUCH THING THE VA ROUNDS UP) yet in the post titled ( VA Scammers by Tarter sauce 12-29-08) you now claim to be 180%

BS call... as you said yourself you were a fuel truck driver, Yet in the blog (weapon of choice-started by one shot 9-7-09), you claim you had an m16, m-203, m-60 2 ak-47's and 2 CASES OF GRENADES.. ( 2 cases of grenades on a fuel truck..LMFAO I don't think so) don't recall seeing a gun turret on a fuel truck, so when you were shooting at all those Iraq's it must have been a tuff choice on which weapon to engage with. m16, ak or Rambo style one hand the M60.

Last BS call
    Like you said fuel truck driver yet in post ( gulf war syndrome is real) 5-31-09 you state" I personally hauled the explosives to blow up Khamisiyah... on a gas truck...I think not.... and yet you didn't mention hauling the explosives in the post( gulf war syndrome--by 7.62x39 dated 2-23-07... you simply stated" I was at some of the chemical bunkers when we blew them up, So I'm sure I was exposed in
    some way".. You didn't feel like sharing you hauled the explosives... or just figured your add that LIE next time ( 2 years later)

See Kevin the problem with LIARS is that they can't remember what they have said in the past... because they are not memories... they are fantasy. that's why facts in your posts( stories, tales, lies) continue to change. I know your full of crap... you know the truth too... and anyone reading this with an open mind knows the truth as well .... Maybe this will help you to just be proud of what you did over there and not BS everyone. Good luck in life... I am done here and won't waste my time responding any further. Life is too short to waste on clowns like YOU!
    edited November -1

Wow pretty long winded, could you make the type any bigger or more colorful

First to all your PC friends here.. I'm not picking on *_R DONE.. per say.. I just really despise SCAMMERS and LIARS

next, stop giving Va advise since you obviously don't know what the hell your talking about. In several posts you tell vets that their percentage is protected at 10 years.. WRONG CLOWN.. time for school.. the first mark is 5 years at which point it takes more than 1 C&P exam to reduce . the next is 10 year mark( pay attention) at this point Service connection for a Disability can't be taken away, even if it was a VA error. The last is the 20 year mark in which your percentage is protected and can't be reduced EXCEPT from a con gressional review( only done 1 time in VA history)or FRAUD!! this information is in 38 CRF 359 3.951 and 3.344. Read the books if your going to quote the law.

Either I was told wrong by a person with about 25 years helping veterans with claims or you are wrong (I don't know which). I only know what I was told and that was the info I passed along.

Now BS call
    In your 1st post (blog title-Need advise on disability, started by Sarge 3AD) last posted on 3-15-07 you stated " file for PTSD it's an easy rating and in your experience the VA is just hands it out" then you proceed to tell him" he can work making $860 a month and still get his %100 benefits from the VA and SSD"... ya.. usually 100% disabled means just that... YOU CAN'T WORK YOUR DISABLED... I guess not in your book.. that's what I mean by scammer,

I was also told (by the same VA rep with 25 years) that you can have a 100% rating and still work unless you get stamped with T&P (Total & Permanent) with the VA and as far as SSD I will stand by my $860 figure as I know for a fact that this is true (and there are many who do just that! Just ask many of the disabled walmart door greeters who work about 15 hours per week[;)])

and I guess that's what the post from Rangers-lead the way was getting at as well. You also say your disability added up to 155%( NO SUCH THING THE VA ROUNDS UP) yet in the post titled ( VA Scammers by Tarter sauce 12-29-08) you now claim to be 180%

Hell I may have miss spoke on the percentages assigned to each thing that I have a rating for but I can guerentee that if you add everything up it damn well equals well over 100%! I would have to dig threw my file cabnet and find my original rating papers but I have many many things that I am rated service conected for with a percentage after each and every one of them. Now I will not argue that you only recive 100% but I was talking if you did the math and added all the percentages up together for each and every item listed.

BS call... as you said yourself you were a fuel truck driver, Yet in the blog (weapon of choice-started by one shot 9-7-09), you claim you had an m16, m-203, m-60 2 ak-47's and 2 CASES OF GRENADES.. ( 2 cases of grenades on a fuel truck..LMFAO I don't think so) don't recall seeing a gun turret on a fuel truck, so when you were shooting at all those Iraq's it must have been a tuff choice on which weapon to engage with. m16, ak or Rambo style one hand the M60.

Yes me and my co driver did have all that on our fuel tanker. If you would have read better the AK's and the gernades came out of a bunker that was found and were no assigned to us. My codriver was assigned the 203 and we both were also qualified with the 60 and were given one to carry in the truck with us. And I was assigned an m-16a1. So yes all that was on our truck.

Last BS call
    Like you said fuel truck driver yet in post ( gulf war syndrome is real) 5-31-09 you state" I personally hauled the explosives to blow up Khamisiyah... on a gas truck...I think not.... and yet you didn't mention hauling the explosives in the post( gulf war syndrome--by 7.62x39 dated 2-23-07... you simply stated" I was at some of the chemical bunkers when we blew them up, So I'm sure I was exposed in
    some way".. You didn't feel like sharing you hauled the explosives... or just figured your add that LIE next time ( 2 years later)

I have stated in many posts that before and durring the fighting I hauled fuel. After the cease fire I hauled alot of stuff (aprox. 90% was hazmat loads most of which were going to EOD units and such for demolition type stuff) as would most any truck driver in the Army.

See Kevin the problem with LIARS is that they can't remember what they have said in the past... because they are not memories... they are fantasy. that's why facts in your posts( stories, tales, lies) continue to change. I know your full of crap... you know the truth too... and anyone reading this with an open mind knows the truth as well .... Maybe this will help you to just be proud of what you did over there and not BS everyone. Good luck in life... I am done here and won't waste my time responding any further. Life is too short to waste on clowns like YOU!

I have not BS anyone at any time! You keep saying my story has changed but if you had reseached me as much as you say you have you would see that I have not.
  • ablexusablexus Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blah blah blah enough of the internet wrangling, the bottom line is whether or not the treatment is valid. I checked out the website and you all should do the same. There is a lot of talk of "energy toxins" and "muscle testing", aka applied kinesiology. AK has been widely discredited as a pseudoscience and I know a lot of people who have been victimized by the ak, iridology and herbal supplement scams, like my parents. This whole site and programs scream "scam".

The mind is a very powerful thing and I have no doubt that certain individuals would benefit from any sort of mental tool but this is not a rabbit hole I care to go too deeply into.
  • woodguruwoodguru Member Posts: 2,850
    edited November -1

I doubt you did.

You are looking at typical head up the * syndrome, manifested by belligerent and obnoxious rantings about that which they are totally ignorant. Recently made famous by an individual who yelled out at a townhall meeting "keep your effin government hands off of my medicare". Lately known to be freaked by death boards and pulling the plug on granny. Of course they didn't watch the video, that would take a measure of fact checking that just isn't necessary to prove ignorance and stupidity.<br>
    <br>
    Don't get me going, these fools oppose anything that might be for somebody's good and best interest, they should be paid to lobby for big corporations and the GOP, their ignorance makes them support those interests.
  • brickercolebrickercole Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am obviously late to this party, but the VA has thrown about everything they can think of for PTSD at me. Personally I felt that the two most random and ineffective methods of treatment were EMDR and EFT. I still wake up soakin' wet and screaming at the top of my lungs 2 or 3 times a week.

I'm not saying it won't work for someone. I am actually saying quite the opposite.If it hasn't worked for at least one person you would never had heard of it. I am just saying it didn't work for me.

BTW - I am new...and not trying to irritate or offend anyone. So if anything in my post can be taken two ways...and one of them is offensive...I meant the other way :)
  • brickercolebrickercole Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Real dumb Question why is this post still here.