In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Locust Fork...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
Name calling and personal attacks will not be tollerated on this forum...hence my first poof.[;)]

Comments

• Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well....I had pointed out my opinion about the posting of lude pictures and you (a "moderator") decided to be a pig and put a few up yourself. I take it that the weekend will not be a good time to send in my complaint, but the people behind Gun Broker will hear from me first thing monday. If you want to be the moderator...you had better be a bit smarter than you seem...and you should at least look up the definition of the word before you have the title.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Locust Fork...you are grossly mistaken with your accusations. I have not posted a pic on GB in a very long time, and the last picture I did post happened to be me...whitewater kayaking. You need to be very careful with making false accusations. This topic is now locked.

BTW...we welcome your presense on this board, as long as you abide by the GB posting regulations.