In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Reordering Meds from the VA

sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
edited November 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum
Just signed up, and reordered my meds online. Really simple, now we'll see how long they take to get here.

Anyone else interested here is the link:https://www.myhealth.va.gov/.

Also soon you will be able to view your health records on line.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sarge_3ad
    Just signed up, and reordered my meds online. Really simple, now we'll see how long they take to get here.

Anyone else interested here is the link:https://www.myhealth.va.gov/.

Also soon you will be able to view your health records on line.

Thanks for the tips Sarge.[:)]
  • KBAR-04KBAR-04 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get mine next day if I order before noon.
  • Russell40Russell40 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine take about 5 days on average. Make sure you order about a week before you run out.
    Good luck!
    Russell40
    OIF
  • br549br549 Member Posts: 1,024
    edited November -1
  • ObiWanObiWan Member Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope....Saw the VA quack today and he wanted to have my meds mailed to me....no thanks.

Last time/First time the morons did it they sent me a bill for the meds. I was just medically retired from the military for the condition they were prescribing meds for...service connected.

They kept mailing bills and finally sent me a collections notice.

Boy good benefits we have...MORONS.

Don't trust them.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ObiWan
    Nope....Saw the VA quack today and he wanted to have my meds mailed to me....no thanks.

Last time/First time the morons did it they sent me a bill for the meds. I was just medically retired from the military for the condition they were prescribing meds for...service connected.

Don't trust them.

Yeah...I've gotten those letters too...I think they finally got all that straightened out with me...
  • rawhide54rawhide54 Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ObiWan

Don't trust them.

Don't give up. Contact your VA Regional Office. They should be able to get the hospital and pharmacy straightened out. Sometimes this crap happens because they don't have all of your records. I'm still getting requests for copies of my records and I've been retired for ten years. If you're Army retired you can get copies of most records from www.hrc.army.mil then go to "my records" portal. They're in PDF format. If that doesn't help, contact one of your senators or your representative. They love looking like they give a damn about veterans and will often have their staff intervene on your behalf.
  • br549br549 Member Posts: 1,024
    edited November -1