In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

THANK YOU.

BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
edited December 2006 in US Military Veteran Forum
That's all I have to say.

Comments

• Options
    BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you. Your service and sacrifices are deeply appreciated.
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    Second that, Happy veterans day!
    To all you guys, and gals.
  • Options
    sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy veterans day to all, remember the fallen, and remember the guys you served with. It's hard to ever find friends as good as them. You know it because you've tested the limits right with them...
  • Options
    ScarfaceScarface Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:"Why you"
    Old-man-c-up-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ECC,

Can we do something about this scareface fella? I checked his posts and all he is doing is starting crap on the forums.

Might be another Lars.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    ECC,

Can we do something about this scareface fella? I checked his posts and all he is doing is starting crap on the forums.

Might be another Lars.

Hey GRD...I'll keep my eyes open. I didn't really understand his point with his post in this thread...

I don't know the guy yet, but if he proves to be a problem, we'll deal with it. Thanks.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    ECC,

Might be another Lars.

Hey GRD...I'll keep my eyes open. I didn't really understand his point with his post in this thread...

I don't know the guy yet, but if he proves to be a problem, we'll deal with it. Thanks.[:)]
    Any time. It just caught my eye that he has done the same on about all the forums, and out of 40 posts I could only find 1 with any meaning behind it.[:(]