In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"Delay & Deny until they die".

elubsmeelubsme Member Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭
V.A. policy quote. See my letter on the 'Nam forum. Eddie

Comments

• nards444nards444 Member Posts: 3,994 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    well if you truely have an issue which most do and some dont. but if you do and I just learned this from my last advisor. Every time you get rejected just send in a notice saying you disagree. Keep the thing in appeals. Some day they may grant it and along the way you keeping gathering ammunition
  • Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    It took me 19 years and 8 months from the time I was medically discharged for the VA to give me my 100% service connection rating. Keep fighting, you'll get there. Also speak to your congressman and have him/her do an inquiry as to the progress that is being done. If your parents or kids have a different congressman then do the same with them. Use the VFW, DAV and Legion to do the same. Basically put as much pressure on them as possible and you will see results. I fought on my own for 17 frustrating years, it wasn't until I received help from all of these sources did everything happen.