In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bill To Require National Biometric ID For ALL

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Politics
I always thought they would sneak in a way to give something in one hand and take it in with the other hand. We are being congregated for a reason! Wake Up! DNA testing is in included!

serf

Not surprisingly, there is almost no media coverage on this legislation.

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/01/congress-quietly-pushing-bill-require-national-biometric-id-americans.html
H.R. 4760 establishes a mandatory National Identification system that requires all Americans to carry a government-approved ID containing ?biometric features.? Without this card, according to the legislation, you will not be able to work in this country.

The legislation was drafted under the auspices of providing a legislative solution for the current beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

However, as Ron Paul points out, ?this bill would give DACA recipients a 3-year renewable legal status while forcing a biometric National ID card on virtually everyone else.?

Naturally, this bill is wholeheartedly supported by the anti-immigration sect and has gained 70 co-sponsors already in only a few days. As with most police state-promoting legislation, fear of illegal immigration is being pushed to garner such support. However, as Ron Paul points out, the bill won?t just target illegals?it targets everyone?and it will use your most private information to track you.

Earlier this month, Rep. Bob Goodlatte [R-VA-6] introduced H.R.4760 ? Securing America?s Future Act of 2018, a sweeping bill that entails everything from Education and the Workforce to Homeland Security to the military. Also, tucked away in this 400-page behemoth of a bill are the details of a new biometric National ID card that could soon be required for everyone.

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

One step before the implanted chip.

[:(]

Achtung! Your Papers Now! Heil Hitler! Of course, The FBI and The Air Force have problems finding mass murdering shooters still!

serf

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/fingerprints-and-other-biometrics/ngi

The Rap Back service allows authorized agencies to receive notification of activity on individuals who hold positions of trust (e.g. school teachers, daycare workers) or who are under criminal justice supervision or investigation, thus eliminating the need for repeated background checks on a person from the same applicant agency. Prior to the deployment of Rap Back, the national criminal history background check system provided a one-time snapshot view of an individual?s criminal history status. With Rap Back, authorized agencies can receive on-going status notifications of any criminal history reported to the FBI after the initial processing and retention of criminal or civil transactions. By using fingerprint identification to identify persons arrested and prosecuted for crimes, Rap Back provides a nationwide notice to both criminal justice and noncriminal justice authorities regarding subsequent actions.

The new NGI database will also allow law enforcement to submit public and private security camera photos that may or may not be linked to a specific person?s record. This means that anyone could end up in the database?even if they?re not involved in a crime? by just happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time or by, for example, engaging in political protest activities in areas like Lower Manhattan that are rife with security cameras.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dragons eye west
    edited November -1
    for what it is worth i emailed my objection to both congressmen from our district
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    for what it is worth i emailed my objection to both congressmen from our district

your just the 3% that will stand up but in the end most will get this bio card for identification purpose and comply.It's all for your safety and security of course.

Just wait for 5g phone cell towers to come online soon and we will all be under there guidance and surveillance. 97% eventually comply and submit.

Also Cash money will be outlawed soon.After all who wants to be robbed of cash in their pocket right? Let them protect and provide for you in all things and embrace their concerns for you.

serf

Cubic: Your Personal AI with Personality!

Google says Sorry! This content/device is not available in your country yet. But!.......................................

We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.
    Please check back again soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=SGBSIabp2eg
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    "Just wait for 5g phone cell towers to come online soon and we will all be under there guidance and surveillance. 97% eventually comply and submit."

I don't have nor have any need for a 'smart phone' so guess I'm safe.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Well you may be the exception however if it goes cashless well no phone with no app then no exchange to buy sell or trade.

I think this website is for Miltary personnel and retirees.

serf

USAA Biometrics is the first of it's kind to give members full access to their accounts within their mobile app.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/enterprise_howto_biometrics_landing_mkt?akredirect=true
    edited November -1
    PROTEST TODAY......take the battery out of your dumb phone...make a difference.....make AI work harder(3 milliseconds anyway)...maybe you can go to the gulag of your choice....erect your homeless shelter at the base of a Verizon tower....use the sharpton model of deferred tax payments....wear PC colored clothing and cross streets without a cross walk at night......steal a take home meal from a high school student whose parents are busy smokin cigs in front of their new big screen tv... it's saturday noght ....LIVE
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I currently do contract work for two Federal agencies. If they demand some sort of physical identifier beyond a photo ID, I'll quit in a flash.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have it already.
    Lab Corp sold it to them- or someone hacked Lab Corp.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mobuck
    I currently do contract work for two Federal agencies. If they demand some sort of physical identifier beyond a photo ID, I'll quit in a flash.

If you have a new USA passport it's in there for sure! Acthung! Papers please! It's all for your safety and security!

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/state-department-puts-biometric-chips-us-passports

U.S. gathers biometric data on migrants in Mexican jails!

The U.S. government is expanding a program to capture the biometric data of tens of thousands of Central Americans and other migrants arrested in Mexico, gaining unprecedented access to Mexican immigration jails to identify criminals, gang members and potential terrorists long before they reach the U.S. border.

It's starting and in two years An omnibus bill will do do all citizens!

serf
    edited November -1
    i will wager some cash that illegals, muslims, foreign workers, and other PC select will be EXEMPTED from this ID system