In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Another staged shooting?

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited September 2015 in Politics
Read this information. You people use guns you should be able to verify this from your own collective experience.

http://82.221.129.208/ad6index.html

Comments

• eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    as all your posts about things that are-will come true end up being pure BS. i don,t think many stay up at night worrying about them. mr myopic.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is a thought- why not pick up a Glock, load it with blanks, and try to make it cycle semi auto. No matter what your color analysis of a flame will suggest, it does not work. And since this was faked, explain the lady from the Chamber of Commerce lying in a hospital bed with the bullets in her.

What color is the sky in YOUR world?
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read down through the guys website and he is 100% batcrap CRAZY!
    He thinks that somehow he's living in an alternate timeline!
    Cue the Twilight Zone music, please! Hahaha!
    Wackadoodle nut job!
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    Here is a thought- why not pick up a Glock, load it with blanks, and try to make it cycle semi auto. No matter what your color analysis of a flame will suggest, it does not work. And since this was faked, explain the lady from the Chamber of Commerce lying in a hospital bed with the bullets in her.

What color is the sky in YOUR world?

I bet you could never verify that someone is lying in bed with a bullet in their head. Hipaa will see to that.
    edited November -1
    You'd lose the bet.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    You'd lose the bet.

NO because you will tell me it can be verified by the media but you are behind the curse. The Media is lying and they can get away with it just like the government since both entities work for the same power structure.
    edited November -1
    I did not say a word about the media. You overlook that hospitals are staffed by humans. For all you know, a member of my family is treating that patient.

I did say you would lose the bet.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    I read down through the guys website and he is 100% batcrap CRAZY!
    He thinks that somehow he's living in an alternate timeline!
    Cue the Twilight Zone music, please! Hahaha!
    Wackadoodle nut job!

Wonder what that says about the poster believing any crap conspiracy posted on the web...