In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump Torpedo

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
Megyn Kelly is hammering Trump over "David Duke"....Huckabee says Trump is not a racist!

Comments

• CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That shows how childish the RNC, and fox news are. This is clearly an RNC hatchet job but a bunch of morons.

Has Barack Obama ever disavowed Chairman Mao?

Has Bernie ever rejected the works of Karl Marx?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    That shows how childish the RNC, and fox news are. This is clearly an RNC hatchet job but a bunch of morons.

I don't remember Mao coming out in support of Obama or Marx coming out in support of Sanders. Trump pretended he did not know who Duke was during the Sunday interview and then lied about it. What excuse will you make for him when he signs universal background check legislation?
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    how about rev wright?, megyn kelly is a hack and looked for anything to attack trump on and i,m not even a trump fan boy. you could see it on her face as she ask those gottya,s. mr myopic.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have some of the same politics on this forum...The Libertarians are gonna take their toys home because Rand Paul was never a factor...Loyalty is in the hands of the beholder....make America Great again! Like hm or not, Donald Trump has gained the support of millions across America...and I have not given him a dime!...of all the candidates (Democrat and Republican) what candidate is more qualified than Trump? A Politician is on the teet anyway, so why do they care for anything other than personal gain? . What does Trump have to gain?
  • varsity07840varsity07840 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Did Chairman Mao endorse President Obama?

Did Karl Marx endorse Bernie Sanders?
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

I don't remember Mao coming out in support of Obama or Marx coming out in support of Sanders. Trump pretended he did not know who Duke was during the Sunday interview and then lied about it. What excuse will you make for him when he signs universal background check legislation?
    Careful Don, half the folks on this board endorse universal background checks. Heck if that were the worst he could or would do, I'd be happy. But I fear even worse times ahead.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    You know folks, you are talking about Back ground checks etc.....this country go over to Hillary or Sanders, you can forget about gun laws, there will be no guns......Rubio , nor Cruz can beat the Dems in the General....Trump is the only reason we have had the turnout....voting for Trump!...take Trump out and everyone stays home...
  • ScottymacScottymac Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cruz how can any sane woman vote for him????

(I don't know how he can do this with two daughters)he essentially supports Rapists over woman.

His position on requiring a woman to carry a child to term conceived from rape is insane.

It supports the rapist's goal of soiling the woman, permanently. And who is Cruz going to have pay for the health and care of the woman and the child?

Oh wait so he supports government funded health and care or not?

So he would make the woman not only carry the child but pay for it too?

Will he force her to raise the child or insist it would be adopted?

Cruz's stance on cutting Medicare and Social Security is that he is not raping the Seniors who funded it for their parents.

Cruz insists he isn't going after those who are on it today, but since the program is funded by today's contributions how will you collect from a generation that won't receive any? You are going to force them to pay in and tell them they are paying in but not receiving? Yeah that should go real well.

If you are near retirement and you vote for Cruz you are a sucker.

HE MIGHT let you keep your guns but you will have to sell them to pay for your care.

Cruz's father was all but an illegal alien, so he got a visa, supposedly escaped from the Batista jails and even though he couldn't speak English was accepted to college? But you believe him when he says he will build a wall but if Trump says that it can't be done?

You think Cruz will deport one Hispanic?

He won't he is for amnesty of anyone already here. If not lets go back and exam how Daddy who fought with Castro got that Visa?
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take at the Cruz's record in the Senate. How many bills has he sponsored. (I believe 2). How many votes has be been there for (very few).

So people will vote for him - Why? What qualities does he have to qualify him for POTUS? - I don't see or hear any.

So, the R choice now Trump or a surprise late entry - Romney.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by varsity07840

Did Chairman Mao endorse President Obama?

Did Karl Marx endorse Bernie Sanders?

Does an "Endorsement" mean anything at all?

Last I checked, Trump wasn't campaigning with Duke or lining him up for a cabinet position.
    edited November -1
    The News Media is progressive...by proxy...