In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I agree with the libs and Gorsuch!

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Politics
If the auto-deport law get revamped to define violent crimes in a more understandable manner it will be constitutional. That seems clear enough for even Congress to understand. I agree with the decision.

http://www.businessinsider.com/gorsuch-supreme-court-votes-immigration-case-2018-4

Comments

• Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    No surprise Congress cannot pass a clear, concisely worded law.

Lawyers LOVE working in grey areas......and most in congress are lawyers so they protect their own.

[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

THIS^^^^
    And why government NEEDS an 101% enema.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Better to declare that anyone who is licensed to practice law is automatically a member of the Judicial Branch of Government. Therefore under the separation of powers doctrine they cannot serve in the legislative or executive branches.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    real damn shame when that MANY lawyers cannot write something simple enuff to enforce
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the laws were written simply then there wouldn't be as many jobs for all the lawyers. Most of what they do is designed to keep them fully employed.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I warned you about gorsucks long long ago. Nobody believed me. He is an anti constitutionalist and hates The United States of America.
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our justice and legal system is not about crime, punishment, or justice. It is simply a cash cow for lawyers.