In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

worthy candidate

jaegermisterjaegermister Member Posts: 692 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Politics
as time goes on it seems like our choice of a worthy candidate grows less and less as our situation gets worse and worse. TIme for a Teddy Rossevelt ! Oh I forgot the republican party disowned him on his last run.

Comments

• jaegermisterjaegermister Member Posts: 692 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sorry Ted , i spelled you wrong. Roosevelt
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what is the least known in politics..someone with honesty and integrity that puts AMERICA'S ideals FIRST & FOREMOST
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You do know Teddy R. was the FIRST progressive, as close to a Marxist as one could get and still sleep at night.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Not only that, he was a eugenicist and proponent of eminent domain.
  • jaegermisterjaegermister Member Posts: 692 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks , i had to look up the definition. now I ARE one.
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    You do know Teddy R. was the FIRST progressive, as close to a Marxist as one could get and still sleep at night.

Most people do not.........
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is Rand Paul but you people here are glued to to the Idiot boxes and the media is telling you he's a bad man and you believe it.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jaegermister
    thanks , i had to look up the definition. now I ARE one.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, are you saying you are a Communist? That is the name that transformed itself into Progressive when the commies became persona non grata in society.
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:There is Rand Paul but you people here are glued to to the Idiot boxes and the media is telling you he's a bad man and you believe it.

I am still with Rand Paul as my number one choice. The mainstream propaganda machine has certainly keep him out of the race as best they can, and it's working for them.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see an unprecedented field of worthy candidates.
    I could easily support at least 10 of the 14.
    But my first choice is Cruz. I think he will do what he says (or at least give it his best shot).
    What are our expatiations? Do we accept the new roll of the President ?
    Right now my dream ticket is CRUZ/WEST.