In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Possible Trade

Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
edited February 2014 in Politics
Since it seems Hilary Clinton is viewed as a dominate leader the US may be able to work a trade in the spirit of the MLB Winter and NFL Spring meetings, where both parties gain from a trade. Here's the deal: The US trades Hilary Clinton, A Pre-64 Model 70, a Colt Series 70 Gold Cup and a Perazzi M8 for Yuloa Tymoshenko and a throw-down Skoda. Then even the Tea Party could get behind a presidential candidate that had answers to problems.

Comments

• Options
    blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ray B
    Since it seems Hilary Clinton is viewed as a dominate leader the US may be able to work a trade in the spirit of the MLB Winter and NFL Spring meetings, where both parties gain from a trade. Here's the deal: The US trades Hilary Clinton, A Pre-64 Model 70, a Colt Series 70 Gold Cup and a Perazzi M8 for Yuloa Tymoshenko and a throw-down Skoda. Then even the Tea Party could get behind a presidential candidate that had answers to problems.

I own property in Blaine Lake Saskatchewan Canada where around 90% of the people are either Ukanian or Russian. I interviewed on of my best friends and here is his concerns Tymoshenko has ruined the best import Kiev has Russian Vodka.